Patch NewsPS4 

Yeah but next year is one year long if you get what I mean... while this year ends in one month lol

Also in holidays I have more time to play that on the working year
True the margin is quite Polyphonesque let's say.
Stefano is already busy coding it, so i don't think you'll have to wait till the summer.

I've been on a lot of travel for work and it will continue a few weeks so sorry if this has been discussed,

Is the FFB with the latest patch (1.9?) On ps4 bad?

I saw some complaints on the official forum but haven't had time myself to test. I'm home for the weekend and wondering if it is worth pulling out my wheel stand to try it out for a couple hours..

Thanks for any input.

Bad? How so? It feels better for me on the T300 versus 1.03. I'm only using 35% FFB, 0 curb, 14% road, 0% slip and understeer off.

Bad? How so? It feels better for me on the T300 versus 1.03. I'm only using 35% FFB, 0 curb, 14% road, 0% slip and understeer off.
It's completely broken (the DOR) at least on thurstmaster you can change manually the degrees.. on a G29 it's a complete game breaker.

Hotfix is incoming this week.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...ing-wheel-issues-ps4.39857/page-2#post-799642

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/1-09-ffb-wheel-straight.39805/#post-798256

Lot of problems with the wheels due this bug,and everyone ho plays on PS4 with a wheel is affected by this bug

True the margin is quite Polyphonesque let's say.

Nah, wouldn't that be more like if Stafano said "you definitely won't have to wait until next year", and then proceeded to make us wait until next year? :lol:

It's completely broken (the DOR) at least on thurstmaster you can change manually the degrees.. on a G29 it's a complete game breaker.

Hotfix is incoming this week.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...ing-wheel-issues-ps4.39857/page-2#post-799642

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/1-09-ffb-wheel-straight.39805/#post-798256

Lot of problems with the wheels due this bug,and everyone ho plays on PS4 with a wheel is affected by this bug

Suddenly playing with the Fanatec wheel through GIMX has come into it's own. Thanks to the Fanatec on board settings, this bug doesn't affect me in the slightest.

DOH, why not give us the option? Lack of options is one thing that infuriated most of us with GT. I got use to not having those markers on.

Don't know why options aren't possible yet. If the left/right view buttons were there I could manage without the arrows but since they're still gone? It'll have to do as there are so many blind spots.

You are 🤬 joking right? RIGHT? :banghead:
I'm not saying I'm glad about it. The fact that the AI is a lot more mindful of their surroundings and don't punt you off so much now means I don't care for the arrows anymore. Kunos need a lot more customisation options for players, across the board. Personally I'd switch them on if I was racing online and off against AI.

I cancelled the download. I'll either disconnect the PS4 from the internet so it stays at 1.09 or delete the game. I will not tolerate proximity arrows again.

Goes to show though how the patches will come out whenever. Since it is Friday, Assetto Corsa got one and Batman Return to Arkham - Arkham City.

Don't know why options aren't possible yet. If the left/right view buttons were there I could manage without the arrows but since they're still gone? It'll have to do as there are so many blind spots.
You can look R/L on the controller, i have noticed by not having those markers that they actually were a distraction when they were on.

Options would be nice. I remember for the longest time with GT, you could not turn off the recommended gear indicator, but finally was able to in gt5 and gt6. How hard could it be to give a menu option?
Also speaking of options, why in the world are we unable to "pick" our color of car or livery for online and offline event races. Can't stand how your forced to drive what falls at random.

Options would be nice. I remember for the longest time with GT, you could not turn off the recommended gear indicator, but finally was able to in gt5 and gt6. How hard could it be to give a menu option?
Also speaking of options, why in the world are we unable to "pick" our color of car or livery for online and offline event races. Can't stand how your forced to drive what falls at random.

Can you even customize the button mapping yet? (I have been on a work trip for 3 weeks and busy before that so I have not played since before 1.09)

Cool thanks.. we have christmas decorations with a model train setup where my wheel stand goes, was trying to figure out if it was worth moving for 1/2 a day to try out the new AC updates, but it can wait. I bought a bunch of games for cheap and I can just play them for now.

The patch notes say that there is now brake pressure setup for all cars, but I can't find it. Anybody see this option anywhere?

Is this perhaps a wider range of ABS level settings? I'm not sure for certain, but was ABS just on or off before, and now it has about 8 levels?

Could be wrong, but I guess that might be the answer!

Merry Christmas :) :cheers:

Back