Patience poll

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 212 comments

How much patience do you have left for an update?

• 0 - no patience remaining.

Votes: 155 28.7%

Votes: 80 14.8%

Votes: 64 11.9%

Votes: 64 11.9%

Votes: 58 10.7%
  • 5 - I don't care when the next update is released.

Votes: 119 22.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind when we get it. Just so long as it has been worth the wait, I mean I haven't waited XX weeks just to have an update for a car or track.

We were supposed to get a VGT car today...that didn't happen. No reason to think we'll get an update.

JERRY: It's only for three days. Today's over and we have tommorow. We leave on Sunday. It's one day, really.

ELAINE: Oh man. What is with this bar? It's right in my back. It's killing me.

JERRY: Oh you wanna switch? I'm sleeping on a love seat. I've got my feet up in the air like I'm in a space capsule.

ELAINE: I am never gonna fall asleep.

JERRY: Oh, no don't say that. You'll jinx me.

ELAINE: How can they not put the air conditioning on?

JERRY: They're nuts with temperature.

ELAINE: This bar is right in my back! It's making a dent.

JERRY: How about that guy writing a check for 19.45?

ELAINE: I'm sweating here. I'm in bed, sweating.

JERRY: It's one day. Half a day, really. I mean you substract showers and meals, it's like twenty minutes. It will go by like that. (snapping his fingers)

I have no hope in Granturismo right now. I am a huge fan of the game but I hate being disappointed like this. The way PD handles things like this is unprofessional and unacceptable. You would think by now they would atleast announce that there is a delay. :rolleyes:

I won't be using my PS3 in the next two or three weeks, so I really don't mind right now. By the time I get back to GT6 there will already be an update and something good I hope.

A message from PD:

Gosh, I love that song...

I have to be totally honest here, I haven't played GT6 in like a month. I'm not even sure I played the game in February...I'm just not feeling it. GT6 hasn't held me like the other games have so I'm waiting until something comes out to relight my desire to play.

I'm actually at a point where I'm pretty much ready for GT7 (or GT7P). It's a shame really, because GT6 is a good game, it's just missing something...Oh, and taking away the ability to actually drive off the track with any speed was a real buzzkill (I had just made an offroading Evoque).

People's patience with GT6 seems to be running low already, and maybe rightfully so. I wonder how long time PD thought that they could keep up the interest for the game without being quick on updates, add significantly more content etc. Only one VGT car (two if you count the race version) has been released so far, with many to go. Will people even be around to play the game when the rest comes?

I don't much care....the updates will come when they come. I've got better things to do with my time than sitting around wondering when the next update will come....there are simply more important things in life.
Man I hear ya. I do have things to do, have things to attend to.

But I think that people have some sort of right to be upset. Had PD had community features and basically all features that GT5 had ready at launch, I believe that much less people would be complaining.. including me. PD has yet to deliver those staples. Add on to that the barren communication with PD.. man I don't even know where I am going with this sadly.

It's just really, really disappointing. Let down after let down.

I guess I’m not in a big hurry for the updates because I am content playing the game every night in its current state.

I am looking forward to new tracks though.

What I would really like though, is the ability to copy tunes from A to B or C, so I can easily edit tunes for different PPs.

i have been playing gran turismo from the start of the franchise and only upgraded console when the new GT was out. but I`m fed up with all this waiting for poly to fix this game. sad because it has so much potential but they don't communicate with there customers. the game is full of bugs not too mention the missing content and broken promises this is pushing there hardcore fans away! I finally mode the move ( unplugged G27 from PS3 and plugged it into PC ) find it hard to see my self going back to playing this mess anytime soon thanks for the great times KAZ but please understand all good things must come to an end

About the topic: I think it will be closed very soon.

About the topic argument: voted 2 as I still have a little patience, but this little patience is related just because I can play other games like those I have in my signature below and even more. If GT6 would be the only game I have, it would be a 0 or even negative.

About the delays: they didn't learn anything from the GT5 release delay, and as "Error is human, persevere is diabolical", I just let you know what I'm thinking (no blasfemy), they should think 2 or 3 or even 10 times before give ETAs that 99% they will not keep...

at this speed they cant release all the vgt cars so my guess is this Vision GT plan is for years to come so i expect the release some for GT6 , some for GT7 & so on..

I can wait for the extra features, that's no problem for me at all even if it takes many more months, it's only the core driving experience that truly matters to me.

Here however, I am dying for an update, an update for the sound samples and the details within them. You have iRacing, Raceroom Experience, Assetto Corsa, Pcars etc, and even Forza, all of these guys are doing a great job on the sounds, then when you come back to GT6, it can leave the driving experience feeling so empty and uninvolving if you've spent time racing elsewhere for while. I can deal with flaws in the physics or tuning and also unstable framerates, for me sounds are even more important and they need an overhaul a.s.a.p.

If it wasn't for the friends I've been racing with for years now who still play GT6, I would be taking a break from this game until a sound update is released and continuing to enjoy the other sims mentioned above.

I'l just leave this here:

The online service of Gran Turismo 6 will undergo maintenance during the following hours:

Start: 10/03/2014 04:00 GMT
Finish: 10/03/2014 06:00 GMT

During the maintenance, it will not be possible to connect to any of the online services.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_8470368.html

Poll is now irrelevant :P

Does everyone forget that this is a weekly occurrence?

Seems a bit irrelevant to make an announcement for something that happens every week.

My best guess is that PD is doing what people want, and that is for them to tell us stuff. Telling us about a scheduled maintenance that happens every week seems to be on their agenda.

Seems a bit irrelevant to make an announcement for something that happens every week.

My best guess is that PD is doing what people want, and that is for them to tell us stuff. Telling us about a scheduled maintenance that happens every week seems to be on their agenda.
I suppose we'll know for sure on Tuesday. Seems a bit of a risk to make an announcement about something if it's actually nothing.

A 4 from me I've been busy playing fifa13 and many other games that I have on the ps4. When driveclub comes out in April I will be playing that on my ps4 and probably won't go back to gt6 for a while. Also I've been slowly completing the career mode and saving up for some good cars. I just wish that the gps data system would be in the next update the one reason I got hyped up about gt6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back