PC games on PS2

Originally posted by Simon Tibbett
Will there ever be an upgrade for a PS2 that will able the PS2 to play PC games on it? Can anyone tell me, anyone? :D

No, there won't. :( It's a different kind of code altogether. You might however get it the other way around at some point. Almost all of the other consoles before the PS2 are emulated nearly perfectly. PC's should be powerful enough to do it soon if not now. :eek:

Originally posted by PaulAplin
What about Linex Emulating PC on the go?
Does it have enough grunt?

Quite possibly. There are, however, lots and lots of Linux games that will be playable on "PS2 Linux". I'm sure a lot of them will need control modifications, but that shouldn't be too difficult.

~LoudMusic

From what I've heard PS2 is a Pentium 2 or something with around 200mhz or a little more. The only thing is that it's a little tweaked so it can process information more effectivley.

Another thing I've heard is that there's a programming kit for PS2 in Japan, and that it'll be coming to the US sometime. Once it does, some coders will be able to tell us how to make an emulator for PS2 that'll let you play Windows games:) :D

Anyone try to put GT3 in a DVD player? It's DVD formatted. I can't try it, my dad won't let me. Anyone done this?

Originally posted by MazKid
Anyone try to put GT3 in a DVD player? It's DVD formatted. I can't try it, my dad won't let me. Anyone done this?

That's a good idea! I'll also put Teken Tag in sometime. I heard that there's some things for your comp on the Teken disk...

Back