PC users

Anyone here interested in participating in an online league, check out our website and friend me on Steam. We have been running in GT5/GT6 since 2011. Our objective is clean racing with an emphasis on realism.

I'm not sure when we will get things up and running for Project CARS on PC, but so far at least 6 of our current members (including me, league president) have made the switch to PC for Project CARS. We are also still active in GT6 and about to start our 7th season this Saturday.

We run every other Saturday night and try for a 15 - 16 race schedule.

Anyone here interested in participating in an online league, check out our website and friend me on Steam. We have been running in GT5/GT6 since 2011. Our objective is clean racing with an emphasis on realism.

I'm not sure when we will get things up and running for Project CARS on PC, but so far at least 6 of our current members (including me, league president) have made the switch to PC for Project CARS. We are also still active in GT6 and about to start our 7th season this Saturday.

We run every other Saturday night and try for a 15 - 16 race schedule.

I would be interested in a league. Added you on steam.

I would be interested in a league. Added you on steam.

I got the invite. Thanks. Be sure to check out our website to get an idea of what we are all about. We still haven't planned anything for Project CARS, but we will keep the same philosophy as we have had in GT6. Link to site is in my sig....

Uh, how exactly do you do that? Thanks in advance for your reply.👍

I'm in the web client right now. I can do it by going to Edit Profile from my profile page. You modify Profile Name to pretty much anything you want. I made mine normal again :lol:

wfedwedwd5trbg.JPG

Just bought this as i haven't got a ps4 yet! and guess what i have 4gb of harddrives space :mad: all i can say is bugger:banghead:

Interested. Though I am a slow racer so dont expect to see me win any podiums soon....clean but slow.

Should be fun though. I jumped into a streamer, Valdudes, lobby over the weekend and with it being my first online with p cars, everyone drove clean and it was a good experience.

Bump! Now that the friends filter has been added on those leaderboards, it would be nice to have a bigger crowd to compete against. So if you haven't yet please share your Steam ID's 👍

Are any of you guys interested in doing regular online races just for fun? Here on the forum we already have a group of people doing random fun races on PS4, so why not on PC, too? Obviously, as we can see in this thread, a lot of members are willing to take part in online races and there is a GTPlanet Project CARS Steam group as well. So I believe we only need to start organizing things and we can get a decent group of people together for some rcing.

Back