Perfect Balance's Gallery (Update: LIME GREEN Lowrider Dodge Ram /Please look.)

Awesome shots there PB!
fighting40.gif

I love that last shot. 👍
BTW, what's the Manufacter's Competition????

JFM92_GTRacer
Awesome shots there PB!
fighting40.gif

I love that last shot. 👍
BTW, what's the Manufacter's Competition????

It's the a new competition now in it's second week that is a photo comp between two car companys. Look for it in the Photomode competitions thread.
Thanks.

And thanks to ekmatt9 and Ving. And .Duck.

Heres some more pics that I took for a competition. I don't remember which one it was but the theme was to take a pic of a car from years 2000 to 2006.

The pic I entered is probably not the best, but I coudn't choose.

These last three are the ones that I was thinking of entering, and the last one is the one I entered

Leave a Comment!👍

OMFGOMFGOMFG, in-F'ing-credible, first off, lovin that freakin banner dude, glad you changed it, and those prowler pics are sooooooo sexy and clean, (i wasn't making out with the monitor, really i wasn't, what?). I just feel like i am there, smelling the exhaust, damn, where are the scratch and sniff monitors, its the 21st century and no scratch and sniff monitors, its a government conspiracy, i know it. Oh, back to the pics, ahhh, great work... *leaves the house and starts off towards washington DC to kill bush*

Okay, here we go. This is my next update. These arn't very good becaus I wasn't in the mood to take pics. But you know, you have to show off the new car.:indiff:

Leave a comment!👍 Tell me they suck. (This wasn't even close my best update.)

Fletch
Woooha!! some major drifting going on there :)

I don't think there is anything wrong with those pics, they look great

Thanks Fletch. Yea those things are really easy to drift. I wanted to make it into a grip car, but I couldn't find good LSD settings. So I got an AYC controller, and set it at about 100. The way it is now, I just fly into the corner, let off the throttle, and this thing just whips around.

Thanks G-T-4-Fan:tup:

Not my favorite Lancer or favorite pics either. I wasn't happy how this turned out at all. I really need to work on finding new angles. Thanks though.

you must love that focal b/w, i love all that too. Now i just wish there was a damn program that would send subliminal messages to people so they will vote for me in the comps. But great pics, awesome clarity and sharpness, like the car too, great update man! 👍

Haha, you did that satuation thing again. Some nice shots up in there.
That red is a wee bit over-saturated for my tastes, though.

Thanks 440 and Vonie. If there was a program to make people vote for you, I'd be the first in line to get it. I always get into the poll, but I never win. About the over saturation, I didn't mess with that at all. The car is just so bright. I got kinda frustrated, I couldn't get the pic bright without making the cars lines disappear.

Right you may not see me in your gallery for another cople of days, will be busy trying to take my photomode screens to the next level mate. Look another mate from me today mate.

Oh look and another, hope the whole mate thing in this lastest reply made you laugh mate.

Back