Perfect Balance's Gallery (Update: LIME GREEN Lowrider Dodge Ram /Please look.)

I personaly like the last of your evo shots very much! 👍 Cool work done on that one!

If you want to have a look at my new gallery opened today go ahead...and please leave a comment. :)

@TVR&Ferarri_Fan: Well, it did take me a while to understand.(That was 5 "mates" in 2 sentences) I should try to work on my shots too, I wasn't happy with my latest update. I should experiment with new angles and stuff. Well, I'll be waiting for your next update, good luck.

Thanks freddy, I'll stop by.

nice evo pics perfect balance! i really like the lancer pic where it goes gray on the sides. The third one where you are drifting is great too. Why dont yo like those pictures? they are fine. Those prowler pictures are very good also.

@painkiller: That's the whole piont, they're "fine." Thers nothing special about them, they're just pics anyone could take.
Thanks for the comment.👍

Next Update people!
This one took me a while. I'm quit happy with it. It's just that i took too many pics of the back of the car. You can't blame me, it just looks soooo good.(This sucks, I already changed my entry to the comp about the reflections, so I can't put this car in)

And Three more that I couldn't stick in without messing up the organization.

Leave a Comment!

Great pics of the M3!!! 👍 👍 👍

as said before black cars are hard to get good pic of, specially on dark courses. So nice work with those pics!

👍 What can you say!....... WOW! Nice work all of them are good and the fourth from the top and the third from the end (ex the extras) is great. Really good solid job on a good looking car :bowdown: :cheers:

The banner pic does the trick for me, it's outstanding. 👍

I have a new update if you're interested. :)

sejtur
Great update man, great!!!:bowdown:
I wanna get the CSL too now, I didn't know it was such a beauty in black!!! :drool:
Haven't all M3's over the years, I like the 4th shot the most Balance.

Thanks everyone. I was just sitting there, and I thought, man, I should get a black M3, it would look so good. Although it sucks that you can't get the gtr in black, this one did just fine. About that fourth shot, that was a pure accident, I accidently pressed select and that view came up. It turned out really good.

@greycap: I'll stop by right now.

is it the car, is it you, is it the editing, i dont know, but damn, i am so jealous that those pics are better than my best update, i just wanna know why. But awesome update man, i really like the organization, and the car looks abnormally clean and shiny, ar you using picasa on those? Just great, its all i can say, just great, now ya done made yourself one of the best photographers on GTP, BTW, what happened to s12ken and his gallery, you guys used to rule the gallery world, though you still do, great pics, keep it up! 👍

Thanks 440. I would like to know what happened to s12ken and his gallery too, I used to get a lot of ideas from him. Yes, I use picasa for all my pics, exept the text is done on paint, since picasa doesn't have text. I think the reason the car looks so reflective is because the sharpen feature works really good in picasa, that sharpens the reflections and makes the edges a lot cleaner. (About ruling the gallery world, I wouldn't say that. vr6 and div put out some really nice shots.)( And vonie, and a bunch of other people I'm too lazy to list):dopey:

Thanks Vonie.(I acually didn't like that shot at first, I was going to use it for the banner and take it out to get rid of the odd number of shots.)👍

I like them all, but the last one in the first row and the second one in the very last row are my favorites. 👍

And I agree with you, this is one of your best updates yet. 👍

Thanks .duck. I think I am better at taking night pics better than day, because I can make night pics brighter and make the reflections stand out a lot. where in day pics you con't go too much or the sky turns white or the lines of the cars dissapear. Thanks again.

BTW, If anyone has any tips or sees something in my pics that could be better. Please tell me, I want to keep getting better at taking pics.

I think this is the first update I've seen from anybody where every picture is just awesome looking. The neon lights and clutter of the Hong Kong track make for initeresting pics. I especially like the ones that have a blue or purple tinted sky.
My two favs are #1 and #3 of the "no matter what I did, they just wouldn't fit" group.

Thanks keef!

Ok, kind people. Earlier before I said that I was going to have an update with the Accord Euro R. Unfortunatly, out of my 30+ pics, only a couple turned out good( something went seriously wrong when I uploaded them to my computer.) They ended up with really bad graphics and everything was looking like squares.:grumpy::yuck:👎

I will only put the very best ones on here, but these are the best ones out of the ones that were left, so they are not exactly "top-notch". Sorry if I caused any severe injury and/or suicide.:dopey:

Well, here goes,(No banner for this one.):indiff:

Well, you can stll keep commenting on my old update!

Back