Perfect Balance's Gallery (Update: LIME GREEN Lowrider Dodge Ram /Please look.)

omg, excellent choice of car/track, the bright green really enhances the nurb, awesome chots with that beast of a vehicle, the guy in the car would be my favorite though, dont see it too often. Great update đź‘Ť !!!!

Just caught your accord euro-r update. #1 and #5 in the first row really put a smile on my face. I didn't even know those buildings went up that high! I just can't get over how cool those pics are, good job. And who needs a banner for pictures that good, anyway?

DAMN! That MG is green, yo! Another update slattered in goodness.

Your graphics card must be a lot better than mine. I don't have enough pics for a gallery, but no matter what I do I can't get mine to look as smooth as yours.

Thanks keef! I don't know if my graphics card is any good at all. I got it like 4 years ago. Keep working on your pics, maybe you will find something that works.

As far as I know the graphics card doesn't play any part in editing the picture. It's all about the editing program. :) Or the editor... ;)

very nice, and i kno how i did the banner pic, ever since my new computer i had picasa 2 on it already so i used it and i liek it alot. every should be using it!

Master_Yoda
very nice, and i kno how i did the banner pic, ever since my new computer i had picasa 2 on it already so i used it and i liek it alot. every should be using it!
Thanks, Everybody should be using it.đź‘Ť

Thanks, I think I should get more pics in tomorrow, But if i'm not in a phototaking mood, then I probably won't update, or the pics will be bad.

Hey, good gallery, you like to take vertical pics, thats nice. I like a lot the pics of the 22B and M3, again, exellent gallery đź‘Ť

Ok, Here it is. This might not be very good, because I did the update just because I hadn't done one in three days. So I wasn't exactly inspired.

Leave a Comment! Tell me what I could do better.(Besides find new angles.)

The driver in your banner is funny as crap! He's like "Hey, look at me, I'm driving! Weeeeeeeeeee!!" I guess he really likes being in front of the camera. Maybe it's because I'm tired, but I was almost crying I was laughing so hard! :lol::lol:

Vonie
It's good. Something different.

EDIT: I quoted myself instead of you. Me moi stupida.
(can you tell I don't know spanish?)
I couldn't really tell, I don't know spanish myself.

Thanks.

@Speed junkie #2: I think that was kind of cool. Or at least Vonie thought it was.

hey man, great pics of the sl65 amg. im lovin this picture-
good update đź‘Ť

EDIT: I quoted myself instead of you. Me moi stupida.
(can you tell I don't know spanish?)

it would be yo soy muy estupido (im in spanish III at my highschool)

Yea, the white balance is way off. I didn't really mess with it on the game, but I added a warm filter to a lot of the pics. I use alot of angles because at first I didn't and people started telling me I should get more angles in my pics, so I've just gotten used to it.

Nice update man đź‘Ť , not my favourite car but good pics :) , nice composition lots, of variation and I think that you covered most of the angles :dopey:

Love the second pic :P

Thanks, it''s not my favorite car ethier, but you have to have some variety. I think everybody like the second pic. I like the banner though.

Back