Perfect Balance's Gallery (Update: LIME GREEN Lowrider Dodge Ram /Please look.)

Love the CRX, excellent shots and a fine little car as well.

Regards

Scaff.

BTW with the Silvia pictures, the first one looks much better than the second; the details has started to 'pop' on the bumper in the second shot.

Regards

Scaff

I knew the RX-7 was one of your moving phototravel pics. I was trying to be funny, like "It's phototravel, but it's moving. Somethin' fishy is going on here!? Ah Ha! It must be edited."
Anyways, I guess the funny thing didn't work.

Cop cars!
These were done for photoshop competition. You had to make a car into a cop car.
these are what I came up with.

Leave a Comment.

I take it you made the M3 CSL look like an under cover cop car. Anyway nice work, liking the Spyker police car, it seems a bit unreal.

But where is the Elise cop car, since there are Elise Cop Cars in England. In some places, anyway looking forward to the next update mate.

The Zonda looks great. 👍

I remember seeing an old Midget photoshopped as a cop car, but I don't know where. Maybe for fun you could try that next. 👍

That Pagani cop car looks exceptional. Kinda goofy, with that little dinky siren on top of a hugely powerful car. The Spyker CSL shot is freaking awesome! You're getting really good at this moving Phototravel thing. It looks like a still shot of a NFS intro movie, you know how the cars slide around corners in horrendously unrealistic ways and shift their weight all funny and stuff. There aren't any huge flaws, just a few little ones. I noticed that light is still showing underneath the CSLs tires, like it's floating an inchertwo (redneck speak) above the ground. That could be fixed by painting some color over it to blend it in really nice. The Spyker looks good, but I wish the rims were spinning a little faster. That said, they sre still sweet pictures in every other aspect. You really are crazy with Photoshop.

keef
That Pagani cop car looks exceptional. Kinda goofy, with that little dinky siren on top of a hugely powerful car. The Spyker CSL shot is freaking awesome! You're getting really good at this moving Phototravel thing. It looks like a still shot of a NFS intro movie, you know how the cars slide around corners in horrendously unrealistic ways and shift their weight all funny and stuff. There aren't any huge flaws, just a few little ones. I noticed that light is still showing underneath the CSLs tires, like it's floating an inchertwo (redneck speak) above the ground. That could be fixed by painting some color over it to blend it in really nice. The Spyker looks good, but I wish the rims were spinning a little faster. That said, they sre still sweet pictures in every other aspect. You really are crazy with Photoshop.
Thanks, the CSL being messed up is PD's fault, that was the car that was originally in the pic, I put the spyker in. The reason the wheels are not spinning fast is because I havn't found out how to get around that screw-up of radial-blurring angled wheels.

I haven't been here for a while, apologies for that, but the Zonda looks a bit scary from the criminal's point of view. :D

A useless fact: in Finland we have one Jaguar R-Type as a cop car. They caught a motorist going over 280 km/h (175 mph) with it some time ago. :)

Oh, and visit my gallery at will. There's a new update there.

Nice cop cars PB

Both are great!! 👍

The Spyker pic look a bit odd with all that motion but its nice anyways and I love the blue light on the roof of the Zonda :dopey:

dude thats really good. it looks awsome in the snow. my favorite is the banner and the 2nd thumb is cool too. overall this update gets a 👍 👍

Heh, you actually deuglifyed an ugly car! And and it looks good, too! :eek:

The second one makes it look invincible, ready to take on anything. The fourth one looks really cool, too. 👍

And the banner is just 👍.

Duck

Awesome shots PB! Cant keep up with you guys....:(
Well anyway, first of all....it's my FAV color! 👍 AND most of the shots are just too beautiful....and i'm jealous. :) Good job again PB.

I had forgotten all about this car, too. It looks amazing in that metallic orange, especially against the bright snow. I like the first pic; you don't see people make the sky green very often, and it looks really cool. I dig the sky in the fourth photo. The contrast is so strong, so strong that you can't even see the car. But whatever, the sky looks sweet. My other favorite is the last picture, because of the red/brown tint. I noticed that the side of the car has a bunch of sploches and pixels and stuff that really stand out. If I were you I would smudge that out and blend it in and such. A lot of cars have colors that are messed up like that in the game, especially silver MBs. Smudging it takes a while, but makes it look a ton smoother.

keef
I had forgotten all about this car, too. It looks amazing in that metallic orange, especially against the bright snow. I like the first pic; you don't see people make the sky green very often, and it looks really cool. I dig the sky in the fourth photo. The contrast is so strong, so strong that you can't even see the car. But whatever, the sky looks sweet. My other favorite is the last picture, because of the red/brown tint. I noticed that the side of the car has a bunch of sploches and pixels and stuff that really stand out. If I were you I would smudge that out and blend it in and such. A lot of cars have colors that are messed up like that in the game, especially silver MBs. Smudging it takes a while, but makes it look a ton smoother.
Thanks keef! I love your comments, you really take time to look at every pic and comment on all of them. I wish I had that much time.
I acually had to smooth out the side of the car, If you see the acual car without the blur and smudging, theres little dots all over the car where they did a bad job of blending the colors. The last pic was just done really quick because I was trying to get it done, because I had to do something on almost every pic and I was getting tired of editing every single one.

@Vonie: I don't know about the bulldog part but thanks.

@JFM: Thanks, I don't get why you are jealous though. For the past few weeks I havn't had any sort of inspiration whatsoever. The last time I think i was inspired was with the CSL update I did. I am rather dissapointed in how the pics have been turning out lately.

@ekmatt9: Thanks.

Great update!!
I like the orange color in the snow :)

That 4th pic just sucked me in, it looks very cool!!! definetly my favorite from the set 👍 👍

Ok I was a little bored so I decided to see if I could tune up a car. This is what I came up with. Everything on here was made by hand, including the Carbon Fiber hood. This is NOT the S.S. Trueno.

(Also, keep commenting on my Fiat update)

Tell me what I could do better, but dont say "shading and reflections", I know, but I'm not that good, this is my first time ever. I havn't really found out how to get that stuff right. I've been playing around, but I havn't really got anything good yet.

Wow really good pssing man. 👍 When you have some more expierience, can we expect racecar versions of streetcars! :dopey: Should be awesome! :)

Also nice punto update I like the choice of the track. :) The 1st pic is my fav, with its nice green sky.

Back