Perfect Balance's Gallery (Update: LIME GREEN Lowrider Dodge Ram /Please look.)

OHhhhhhh!! Now i see it! :)
I thought it was just a regular Trueno up there, BOY was i wrong....
Very good, i dont know how hard it is, but it sure looks difficult! đź‘Ť PB

BTW, would you take any requests PB? And also take 2 min. to check my new update...

Thanks JFM, ekmatt, and sejtur!
I might take requests, but dont expect anything really good from me.
I had to sit there and draw everything on there, so I cant do anything really crazy.

Heres a list of things I did to it.
Carbon fiber hood
Wheels enlarged
Sideskirts and front lip
Hole in front bumper
added a piece to the back bumper
and made a spoiler.

Do a Honda Civic Type - R (EK) '98 and if you can, paint it Red with black Spoon rims...And if it won't paint, get the car in black with BBS Rims :)

eastley
Awesome, God Like.

I Suck :)

How you do it?
Um.......?
Step 1: Get a Vehicle.
Step 2: Pick a track.
Step 3: Take pics of Vehicle.
Step 4: Edit pics on computer.
Step 5: Post on GTP.

Ok, thanks Vonie and speed junkie. Yea I don't like the back bumper either, but i was too far in when i realized it looked bad to undo it.

Heres ekmatts RED ek civic, with spoon wheels and a mugen lip. It was supposed to be CF, but I could not get it to work.
This has taken me the whole day, so please tell me my mistakes, I dont want to do them the next time I do this. Yes, i know ther is sort of a yellowish tint all around the car, but i did my best to fix it up.

Ok, Heres the Original pic.

Heres the Edited one.

And a moving one, just for fun. (I can do these in about 2 min now.):sly:

LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!!YOU MUST!!!!!
:)

Took quite some time for me to see that yellowish tint you speak of, but I thinks it´s only visible around the right mirror, together with a thin black line. But it´s not really bad. The blurred pic is really cool. I like the soft appearance and the well staged composition with that simple black background.

There´s one thing, I´m not quite sure what it is. The whole pic looks quite juicy except the headlights. Did you desaturate them? Perhaps you could put a very little bit more contrast to them.

Prost! :cheers:

PERFECT BALANCE
Um.......?
Step 1: Get a Vehicle.
Step 2: Pick a track.
Step 3: Take pics of Vehicle.
Step 4: Edit pics on computer.
Step 5: Post on GTP.
:)

I take crap pics and ain't no good at editing..

Great Job by the way.

@TVRfan: Thanks, I don't know about guides, I don't have a real method, i just sort of try different stuff untill I get it. Color changing is easy though, you just select the car, copy it onto a different layer then cut out all the parts like the windows and stuff, then just change the hue.

@bjc-3000: Thanks, I did desaturate the lights because they had a strong yellow tint, but its not that much different.

@eastley: Thanks

@ekmatt: Thanks, I'm quite pround of myself, considering all of this was done by hand.

JFM92_GTRacer
Sweet. Very nice Lip. So i see...Requests ehh?

Can you try this PB?
A DUB-bed out 300C. I'd love it. I'll BOWDOWN! I'll beg for it! :)
Thankss, right now greycap asked me to do a Lowrider Dodge Ram. If I get it done I'll try the 300C. I'm not going to be able to change the wheels and stuff, so I'll have to work with what there is on GT4. If you could be more specific on colors and wheels and stuff, I'll be able to get it more to your liking.

Don't request too much lowrider stuff and things like that, I don't like them, so I won't have much fun making them, which will lead to not very carefully done jobs.

Ok, i'll dumb it down:
Chrome grille
Simple body kit
Darkened head/tail lights
Chrome rims, HERE goes a challenge:SPINNERS.
Dont lower car

That's it. I'll bow down and call you King if you can do that. :)

OH YEAH, BTW what PS program do you use and how much did it cost?

Ceck out that rear spoiler! That trueno is nice. The rims go well with the car. The hood is cool, though I can't see a patern because it's too dark. That's also the problem with the side skirt and that hole in the bumper that you speak of. I'm not really digging the back bumper thing. It looks like a gober. Kind of like how the gas tank hung down low in 95-04 Mustangs. The front lip looks really nice, functional, and like a prduction-ready piece. I think that should be an edition to GT5; a wider variety of aerodynamic aids like lip spoilers.
That Civic Type R is so sweet! It looks way better in red than yellow, the rims look better enlarged, and the front lip looks more realistic in black than in body color. I'm glad the carbon fiber thing didn't work; I don't think it would look as realistic as the simple black one does. That yellow tint isn't very intrusive. I only noticed it around the driver side mirror. The edges are a little notchy, though, around the car. That moving picture amazed me, as usual, so that is my fav of the two. You know, I don't think Project Gotham 3's photo thing is going to be a hit like GT4's is.

JFM92_GTRacer
Ok, i'll dumb it down:
Chrome grille
Simple body kit
Darkened head/tail lights
Chrome rims, HERE goes a challenge:SPINNERS.
Dont lower car

That's it. I'll bow down and call you King if you can do that. :)

OH YEAH, BTW what PS program do you use and how much did it cost?

I'll try to do the rims, although I dont think it will be pretty,(You have to make them fit in with the rest of the pic, and you have to get the brakes to show through and draw some on if they dont fit with the old ones and stuff) if I can't get them right, which ones should i use from gt4?
Also, what do you mean don't lower the car? leave it stock? Or dont lower it like lowrider are?
And, last thing, what color car?

I think all the pic will be from phototravel, they are a lot easier to work with.

(I use Adobe Photoshop 7, and I got it for free from a friend.)

@keef: Thanks, I think the yellow doesnt show because I got rid of it as well as I could. The edges are notchy because I couldnt feather the selection because it would get 1-2 pixels smaller, and the yellow car would show through around the edges, and the car would look all soft around the edges, instead of a sharp outline.

@McLaren F1GTR: Thanks dude.

Ok here is the dodge ram lowrider. Yes I know it sucks, I just could get it right, the colors are too bright at the top, the bumper looks stupid, and so on. But whatever, Leave a comment.

JFM, I'll get working on your 300C tommorow, if it doesnt snow, if it does, then im gonna be snowboarding, and I wont get it done.

Heres the original pic.

AND EDITED:

Leave a Comment, and give me tips

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Arn't all PickUp trucks.
Old rusty ones don´t.

ekmatt9
:( I think it looks bad :( Sorry PB
What particularly makes you think that? Quality or your taste?

I must admit, I always point my finger and laugh at people who lower trucks, SUV´s etc. I´ll never get it. But the pic as such isn´t bad. The colours doesn´t have to be too bright. There´s light all around in Las Vegas, so naturally you don´t get a clear lighting situation in this scenery. (you always have to be able to justify what you did :P )

Prost guys! :cheers:

Personally, I'd love to have a Navigator in a metallic Ferrari red with some 22 inch chrome spinners. I'd have the engine beefed up to 500 or so horses, a really strong CVT tranny, and some custom suspension work from Airide Technologies, to better the handling slightly and provide as smooth a ride as possible with those big ass rims. Sweet custom Brembo setup, a coachbuilt interior, probably by Mulliner, the shindig. But, see, I'd have my S2000 sitting next to it, along with the Cayman S, the GT.........

Back