Permanent Borrow Glitch Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter theotherspongey
  • 2,724 comments
  • 197,597 views
We cannot discuss any other methods besides whats in the original post.

As daan already pointed out:
When you are on GTP, there is no "app".
 
Need the following '69 Chevrolet Camaro's 0/0/0

Chevrolet Camaro SS '69
Le Mans Blue Metallic===Glacier Blue Metalllic
Burnished Brown Metallic===Champagne Gold Metallic===Garnet Red

I have other Classic Muscle Cars to share.
 
Need the following '69 Chevrolet Camaro's 0/0/0

Chevrolet Camaro SS '69
Le Mans Blue Metallic===Glacier Blue Metalllic
Burnished Brown Metallic===Champagne Gold Metallic===Garnet Red

I have other Classic Muscle Cars to share.

Send me a FR and I'll put it online for you :)
 
jvale, just sent FR from Brobey
 
I was just doing a permaborrow glitch and now I can't reload the game anymore :'(
 
Wienish
I was just doing a permaborrow glitch and now I can't reload the game anymore :'(

Where does it get stuck at?
 
I'm Looking for the complete set of the Camaro LM Race Cars in 0/0/0 condition. Black, Blue, Green Red. I have lots to offer for share. My 0/0/0 garage is in my signature though it has not been updated today. That is a work in progress. It will be up to date tomorrow.
 
I'm Looking for the complete set of the Camaro LM Race Cars in 0/0/0 condition. Black, Blue, Green Red. I have lots to offer for share. My 0/0/0 garage is in my signature though it has not been updated today. That is a work in progress. It will be up to date tomorrow.

There's only 4 of them, send an FR to A_Nox, and i'll put them up in 2 hrs :) 👍
 
There's only 4 of them, send an FR to A_Nox, and i'll put them up in 2 hrs :) 👍

Hey mate I already have you in that account. I greatly appreciate it.
 
Hey mate I already have you in that account. I greatly appreciate it.

Just got home and saw that, they're up now, let me know when you're done :) 👍
 
Just got home and saw that, they're up now, let me know when you're done :) 👍

:lol: you just got home and I'm about to go to bed. I'll get them in about 8 or 9 hours. Cheers: mate
 
Great I will send FR,thanks.

Sorry its A_Nox and Ive FR'd they're there :) 👍

Edit : No worries guys they'll be there for another 18 hrs from now :) 👍
 
Last edited:
Sorry its A_Nox and Ive FR'd they're there :) 👍

Edit : No worries guys they'll be there for another 18 hrs from now :) 👍

Cars have been borrowed thanks,anything you need let me know!
 
At the GT5 logo, right before you get to the main menu.

I had the exact same problem & this is what I did deleted game save then tried to restart it said cant load because of corrupt data but back up data found reload from there which I did & game works normal, only use this method if you have backup data available on your GT5 section of your XMB Bar.
 
I was just doing a permaborrow glitch and now I can't reload the game anymore :'(

At the GT5 logo, right before you get to the main menu.

I had the exact same problem & this is what I did deleted game save then tried to restart it said cant load because of corrupt data but back up data found reload from there which I did & game works normal, only use this method if you have backup data available on your GT5 section of your XMB Bar.

Hey guys, this happeded to me on a PS3 today so I cleared data on cache and worked A OK, I found out how to clear cache on PS3 without getting into GT5 first; http://community.us.playstation.com.../how-do-you-clear-the-ps3-cache/td-p/27510264 , previously I used the "Clear System Cache" under My Home settings -> Options -> Miscellaneous -> Network

My Home settings is the gear icon below the i icon on the far left of GTLIFE screen :) 👍

Also put up a few Superbees in A_Nox as some need them; :) 👍
 
Once you have permanently borrowed car,
Go straight into car,
Go into settings,
Enter Brakes and change the brake Bias by 1 click on both ends (ie 4/4),
Exit and go get into another car (one you have used before)
Go back to previous car, DO NOT get into it,
Enter settings, Brakes, and change Brake Bias back to 5/5.

You can now leave and the car will still be 0/0/0 👍:)

No need for any of that, just go into settings menu, exit settings menu, get into another car. Job done.
 
Has anybody noticed this not working? I just tried twice between 2 accounts on my PS3 and the car never went off RED (borrowed) on the account I was trying to get it to :confused:
 
Has anybody noticed this not working? I just tried twice between 2 accounts on my PS3 and the car never went off RED (borrowed) on the account I was trying to get it to :confused:

A friend of mine told me it was working just fine earlier when he tried it ;)
 
Hey guys, this happeded to me on a PS3 today so I cleared data on cache and worked A OK, I found out how to clear cache on PS3 without getting into GT5 first; http://community.us.playstation.com.../how-do-you-clear-the-ps3-cache/td-p/27510264 , previously I used the "Clear System Cache" under My Home settings -> Options -> Miscellaneous -> Network

My Home settings is the gear icon below the i icon on the far left of GTLIFE screen :) 👍

Also put up a few Superbees in A_Nox as some need them; :) 👍

Solution is to delete your current savefile and load from backup. Has helped me 2 times already.
 
smskeeter23
Has anybody noticed this not working? I just tried twice between 2 accounts on my PS3 and the car never went off RED (borrowed) on the account I was trying to get it to :confused:

Which disc are you using?
 
Sorry everyone false alarm. Idiot user error. Works fine 👍
 
Funny story smskeeter23, I to just made a idiotic mistake as well after you posted that! :lol:
 
Ya I was entering the wrong psn name. Its an old account I only ever used for Bspec grinding and gifting my main account so I didn't remember it right :dunce:
 
Can anyone who have a Mazda Furai with the red rear wing and black body, or/and a Formula Gran Turismo with the white Mobil livery, share it with me?
 
Can anyone who have a Mazda Furai with the red rear wing and black body, or/and a Formula Gran Turismo with the white Mobil livery, share it with me?

I have the Mazda with 1 switch and 33km. If your interested add me. PSN is jvale_86 👍
 
Back