Permanent Borrow Glitch Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter theotherspongey
  • 2,724 comments
  • 197,599 views
I have the Mazda with 1 switch and 33km. If your interested add me. PSN is jvale_86 👍

Got all I needed. Thanks man! 👍
 
Last edited:
Hi has anyone got the Mitsubishi FTO super touring cars in 0/0/0 condition I could borrow,thanks.
 
Hi has anyone got the Mitsubishi FTO super touring cars in 0/0/0 condition I could borrow,thanks.

I can put them on an account for you to borrow, send a FR to deadst1g and give me about 10 or so minutes.

Edit - Ok, all 7 are now on share. Gotta shower and stuff, then gotta nip out for an hour or 2 but will check back for an FR.
 
Last edited:
I can put them on an account for you to borrow, send a FR to deadst1g and give me about 10 or so minutes.

Edit - Ok, all 7 are now on share. Gotta shower and stuff, then gotta nip out for an hour or 2 but will check back for an FR.

Can I borrow as well? I'm collecting them FTO in different color, but none 0/0/0 :cheers:
 
@shepzki thanks mate at work now will send FR when I get home in about 6-7 hours if that's ok!
 
@shepzki thanks mate at work now will send FR when I get home in about 6-7 hours if that's ok!

No sweat mate, just drop me a PM when you have got it and i'll log on and sort it out, or let me know what PSN to send an FR to and I will do that instead to make it easier for you.

Anyone else who wants them, drop me a PM with your PSN so I know who it is.
 
Thanks mate PSN is jstanford124 if you can send great!
 
Thanks mate PSN is jstanford124 if you can send great!

No sweat, need anything else putting on share let me know. 👍
 
Thanks I will let you know and if you need anything let me know!
 
I'd like to get in on the FTO share if possible. I have lots I can put on share. PM and FR sent to shepzki.

Also I am trying to finish my collection of Nissan Sileighty's. I need Super Black, White & Yellow. If anyone has these to put on share PM me or send FR to Racin_510s and put Sileighty in the subject line. My list of 0/0/0 cars is in my signature. It is up to date, though I am adding my before unavailable cars a little at a time.
 
Last edited:
FTO cars are now back on share on my deadst1g account.

@Racin510s

I have put the Sileighty's you require on share from the same account, FR has been accepted.
 
FTO cars are now back on share on my deadst1g account.

@Racin510s

I have put the Sileighty's you require on share from the same account, FR has been accepted.

Thank you mate. I have acquired them all. Thank you for helping me finish my Sileighty collection as well.👍👍
 
looking for 2D, have over 600 cars and cant get ahold of this one.
 
rizlaman56
I can put it on share later if you can perma borrow ?

Any chance I could borrow that to? And the 2j if you've got it?

Just need the 2d now
 
Last edited:
Send a Fr req to rizlaman56 buddy will put it up tonight, anything else you want up just say.
 
Edit: Nevermind, I'm sorted :)
 
Last edited:
Can anyone put up a Ford GT40 race car '69 for me to "steal"?
 
I have one in a green-ish color.

I can put it up in a couple hours or so.

Thank You! Will it be ok if I glitch it tomorrow? I won't be home until late tonight.
 
If anybody is interested, I have a 0/0/0 Bronze M/Brown M Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 to share.
 
If this thread is currently open still, Does anyone have a Genki Hyper Silvia and 92 del sol to borrow

EDIT: @gerald, I have one currently on share tuned, If you dont want it tuned I have another one thats stock. FR me
PSN: fa5tf0cu5
the o is a zero
 
If this thread is currently open still, Does anyone have a Genki Hyper Silvia and 92 del sol to borrow

EDIT: @gerald, I have one currently on share tuned, If you dont want it tuned I have another one thats stock. FR me
PSN: fa5tf0cu5
the o is a zero

Thanks will do when I get home! I would like both if possible thx again.
 
Last edited:
Just to let you know i can only put 1 at a time for sharing.
 
RS200Freak
Just to let you know i can only put 1 at a time for sharing.

Got them just add pauloofthelight ill accept it ASAP i just need to rest right now haven't slept in 2 days.
 
Back