Personal Trophy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 32 comments
  • 2,609 views

Enzo_P1_GTR

Premium
Messages
8,384
United States
Heaven
If You Could create a trophy for Gt6 what would it be :dunce:

My Would be .. Win a race in first place by finishing exactly 22.222 in front of the second place car ..

And you Guy's be created ..

and stay on topic please :yuck:
 
That doesn't sound like a very exciting trophy. If I had to make ONE trophy, it would be to win a race after flipping your car over.

Also, asking to stay on topic is like asking for a million dollars.
 
It's how you use it

Reach 300km in a car with a displacement of less than 1500 cc's.
 
that would be pretty impossible dont you think lol? my trophy would be:

- collect every car in the game!

just makes me want to play the game more!
 
Create 1/10/100 multi-car crashes in online mode!
Just kidding!
(but from the way some people race, you'd think there was a trophy for this!)
 
Not Even Trying - Finish a race while in driving in reverse.
 
How about:

I Don't Recall Seeing These On The Show - Knock over all of the cones on the Top Gear Test Track.
 
Stig's got nothing on me - Beat a Lotus Elise with an unmodified Ford Mustang arount the Top Gear Test Track.
 
How about:

I Don't Recall Seeing These On The Show - Knock over all of the cones on the Top Gear Test Track.

I like this one, especially because a cone sent me airborne in the Lotus challenge.
 
OCD - Have every car in your garage painted in the exact same colour (must have at least 10 cars).
 
I did a lap the other day on Tsukuba that came in at (no kidding) 1:23.456. I'm pretty sure that would be my trophy.
 
How Hard Can It Be? - beat the Lamborghini Gallardo's real-life time around the Top Gear Test Track in a stock Lamborghini Gallardo.

I AM A DRIVING GOD! - beat a lap time of X:XX.XXX around the Toscana rally course in a rally raid car.

I Have Not Had My Teeth Whitened! - take a photograph of a white car with a flash setting that washes the car out.

The Italian Job - beat an Italian car when driving a MINI Cooper S around Rome.

Berckermann's Ghost - beat a lap time of X:XX.XXX around the Eiger Nordwand tarmac circuit in a Lamborghini Miura.

Forza Ferrari - drive the Ferrari F10 for 53 laps of the Monza circuit non-stop.

Radio Love - upload a custom soundtrack of X songs and drive non-stop through the playlist.
 
I brought my Minolta 88C to the Sunday Cup, thinking (incorrectly) that there might be a trophy for lapping other racers. So, I would throw that one in. Call it... "Pick On Someone Your Own Size!"
 
How Hard Can It Be? - beat the Lamborghini Gallardo's real-life time around the Top Gear Test Track in a stock Lamborghini Gallardo.

I AM A DRIVING GOD! - beat a lap time of X:XX.XXX around the Toscana rally course in a rally raid car.

I Have Not Had My Teeth Whitened! - take a photograph of a white car with a flash setting that washes the car out.

The Italian Job - beat an Italian car when driving a MINI Cooper S around Rome.

Berckermann's Ghost - beat a lap time of X:XX.XXX around the Eiger Nordwand tarmac circuit in a Lamborghini Miura.

Forza Ferrari - drive the Ferrari F10 for 53 laps of the Monza circuit non-stop.

Radio Love - upload a custom soundtrack of X songs and drive non-stop through the playlist.

The Italian Job, now that's a challenge. Good one.👍
 
That doesn't sound like a very exciting trophy. If I had to make ONE trophy, it would be to win a race after flipping your car over.

Also, asking to stay on topic is like asking for a million dollars.

this one has been done on Colin McRae: Dirt 2
 
A Close Shave

Gold consecutive license tests by getting 0:001 under the allotted time. This has happened to me so many times on all GTs that I'm like a master of stress.


Mr Scrooge

Complete the game without actually buying a single new car. Using only prize cars (and would probably be made easier if you got the Stealth cars at the beginning of your game).


It's impossible to tell

Draw a race by crossing the line at exactly the same time as an opponent. Has this ever happened to anyone? I'm pretty sure I've came in at something like 0:003 ahead or behind someone.
 
Mr Scrooge

Complete the game without actually buying a single new car. Using only prize cars (and would probably be made easier if you got the Stealth cars at the beginning of your game).
I lol'd at this one.
Or it could also be by using a Lvl 0 B-spec driver to beat the first Expert race.

It's impossible to tell

Draw a race by crossing the line at exactly the same time as an opponent. Has this ever happened to anyone? I'm pretty sure I've came in at something like 0:003 ahead or behind someone.[/QUOTE]

Happened to me on Split screen on GT5p once.
 
Unbiased Collector
Own & Drive at least 1 car from each manufacturer
 
Look ma, no hands - Overtake a car by jumping over it
 
Grinder
Win the same race 100 times in a row.
 
Racing Colours - Own all 17 Racing Modified cars.

Clean Champion - Win a championship event without touching any other cars (A Spec only).

How Hard Can It Be? - Buy a standard used 1998 Honda civic, respray it and tune it to beat a lap time of the top gear track set by the Stig in a GT Auto Race Modified Honda Civic 1997.
 
Copy A Legend
Win a Race through the Pit-lane (Like Schumacher did xD) plus stop at your crew for 10sec

Epic Fail
Lose a Championship on the Last Corner on the Last Lap

PS: Its not a Drift Race !!!
Win a Race while drifting almost every Corner (no idea how the Game could make this, but sounds cool ;))
 
Top Gear - Win a race without downshifting
 
Don't You Want Me Baby?
- Sell 10 cars.

Quick Marty!
- Reach 88MPH in the Delorean.

Captain Slow
- Do not exceed 70MPH during a race around the Top Gear Test Track.
 
POWWEERRRRRR!! - take any car and pile on so much horsepower that it is undrivable ... then set a laptime around the Top Gear Test Track.
 
Back