Personality test

• Thread starter Techy
  • 159 comments
I just did the D-factor test again and answered as honestly as possible.

1.8 and 19%

D factor.jpg

* egoism: 1.4

* Greed: 2.0

* Machiavellianism: 1.56

* Moral disengagement: 2.0

* Narcissism: 2.68 :scared:

* Psychological entitlement: 2.60 :scared: :ouch:

* Psychopathy: 1.12

* Sadism: 1.88

* Self-Centredness: 1.24

* Spitefulness: 1.84

Last edited:
I decided to redo mine as well as I felt like I changed a lot since the last time (used to alternate between ENTP and INTP)

Screenshot_20220330-084822_Chrome.jpg

Seem to have dropped the N for the S

DAmn after doing this test, turns out I'm not that dark. I'm almost neutral (average) how interesting is statistics! makes sense to me though
I got neutral too.

Makes me worried how I would've been 5 years ago, back when I was going through a very rebellious phase

I got neutral too.

Makes me worried how I would've been 5 years ago, back when I was going through a very rebellious phase
You were lucky to come through fairly well, if anything. What doesn't kill ya makes you stronger dude, wouldn't worry bout it

Last edited:
Your personality type is:
Adventurer

I answered honestly but Adventurer is so far from me it is unreal. I don't fly anywhere, I don't go on holidays as I can't be bothered with all the messing around. I get bored if I have to drive more then 20 miles these days.
I watch programs like that Running with Bear Grylls and think why do they do it? what is the point? I wouldn't do that for a million quid.
I am about as adventureous as a dead dog. And my favourite hobby now I am retired is lying on the couch watching tv, I am brilliant at that.

Back