Holdenhsvgtsr Messages 9,089 Scotland Jan 16, 2007 #1 in car footage of brockys last stage of the rally,total legend and i doubt many of us could imagine doing this at 61
in car footage of brockys last stage of the rally,total legend and i doubt many of us could imagine doing this at 61
ferrari_chris fcOnTheWeb.com Premium Messages 4,728 Messages ferrari_chris Jan 17, 2007 #2 Thanks for posting that video - much appreciated.
SRV2LOW4ME It's a G thing Premium Messages 5,833 Right behind you Messages SRV2NV Jan 17, 2007 #3 Cool vid, definitely one of the great legends of our time. When I'm 61 I can only hope to still be able to control my bowel movements, let alone drive like that.
Cool vid, definitely one of the great legends of our time. When I'm 61 I can only hope to still be able to control my bowel movements, let alone drive like that.