Petit Lemans Pictures

Proper Grammar is damn near impossible.

Grammar Tool: Destroyer of creativity.

Don't believe me? Try writing a story and then implement the tool.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
3 ½ hours sleep?

Thats not good man, well ive had a good 1 ½ hr sleep more than you :)

Although I feel better after lunch, not so drained anyway.

Yeah, feeling pretty second-hand now. Might need to resort to a late coffee.
 
Originally posted by Talentless
Proper Grammar is damn near impossible.

Grammar Tool: Destroyer of creativity.

Don't believe me? Try writing a story and then implement the tool.

You need to remember to set the type of grammar correctly. That said, I disagree with it on a fairly regular basis - it seems not to be able to cope with multiple-clause sentences. So I usually end up switching it off pretty much immediately.
 
Oh well im leaving in 30mins anyway, not much going on here.
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
You need to remember to set the type of grammar correctly. That said, I disagree with it on a fairly regular basis - it seems not to be able to cope with multiple-clause sentences. So I usually end up switching it off pretty much immediately.
I do the same thing in all of my word processing programs... grammar checkers hate my writing style (as do my current and past English teachers), so I just turn it off. (The grammar checkers, not the teachers!) :)
 
Back