Petition for the G27 and G25 and Fanatec full support

  • Thread starter Thread starter slayclops
  • 438 comments
  • 35,007 views
G25 user, would love full and official support!

TS-racing
 
Tintorera

I'm up for this.
Remember to put your vote for this in the feedback section aswell...
 
I'm reviving this thread. This is ridiculous. My $200 G27 feels like a 🤬 peice of 🤬 wimpy, sloppy, bus driving wet noodle wheel when I'm trying to drive with an SLS at 100+ MPH! I even custom built a seat before GT5 was released around my G27. Where's the #?$&$&@?@ tech SUPPORT POLYPHONY!!!!!! Pull your head out! COME ON!!!!

Go ahead, throw me a citation if you need to.

That is all.

It's about button support and stuff...
 
I'm reviving this thread. This is ridiculous. My $200 G27 feels like a 🤬 peice of 🤬 wimpy, sloppy, bus driving wet noodle wheel when I'm trying to drive with an SLS at 100+ MPH! I even custom built a seat before GT5 was released around my G27. Where's the #?$&$&@?@ tech SUPPORT POLYPHONY!!!!!! Pull your head out! COME ON!!!!

Go ahead, throw me a citation if you need to.

That is all.

same here...pissed that SLS was out of control!!!:grumpy:
 
TAZ_96

Thinking of buying one in the next couple of months so full support woould be really good.
 
Ya in up. TeamLotus_Eclat
 
G25

PD, make my clutch and shifting smooth!

PSN: bobbycorwen
 
I bought a G27 to use for gt5 and occasionally, F1. This is up with the highest end of steering wheels, support is needed!

Clunthoo
 
I agree :) I have a G25 which gives me muscle pain :ouch:
 
I'll ask for it again, G25 please. (let's get this thread to 5,000 posts)
 
I own both G25 and G27.... and 2 PS3 with 2 copies of GT5 (one is collector Ed.)
Please PD give us full support!!!
👍
 
G27

omegasc

I'm starting to wonder if G27 full support isn't "on hold" due to some sort of deal with Thrustmaster.
 
G27 - PLEEEEEEASE implement full support :)

liQster
 
I don't know what this thread will buy us but I'm in for full G27 support as well.

GTP_EricW
 
DFGT, hopefully a G27 soon. signed.
 
Back