Petition for the G27 and G25 and Fanatec full support

  • Thread starter Thread starter slayclops
  • 438 comments
  • 35,008 views
\thread

Mission accomplished.

Not soo fast, lets see how well they implement the G25/27
Bush_mission_accomplished.jpg
 
Too late, I've already cracked a beer, and this ain't Nookyooler bomb sniffin in the dessert.
 
Too late, I've already cracked a beer, and this ain't Nookyooler bomb sniffin in the dessert.

I really hope they make use of the clutch properly. RFactor has a pretty good simulated clutch. But GT5 in its current state, not soo much.
 
Mission completed. Don't be afraid if the 'full support' disappoints you. Don't expect for more usability then the DFGT, mates!
 
I'd like to congradulate Ourselves AND this thread, with the news of our mission being accomplished after the longtime wait of full support! Good job Boys! :D
 
We done it!!!....#Sweeeeet, Sweeteeet Sweet Victory#

8 months of protest pays off....Special thanks to Slayclops for starting this thread...👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
 
Duck
Mission completed. Don't be afraid if the 'full support' disappoints you. Don't expect for more usability then the DFGT, mates!

Just need some better ffbk. I don't even care about the rest, but my guess is it will be as good as they can do with the console.
 
Ha............and................Ha to all the people who beat us down with "it'll never happen" type posts :sly:
 
rayray625
ha............and................ha to all the people who beat us down with "it'll never happen" type posts :sly:

+1 :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol::lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol::lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol::lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:
 
Just need some better ffbk. I don't even care about the rest, but my guess is it will be as good as they can do with the console.

The FF is pretty good with a G25 already.
 
Rayray625
Ha............and................Ha to all the people who beat us down with "it'll never happen" type posts :sly:

"Kaz never listens to us!!!" lol
 
Back