Lambob Messages 1,612 Montreal, Canada Messages NobleAtreides Aug 11, 2011 #1 Title says it all! Is there any hope to get this track in here! I feel at a loss! PD, help us out, this would be "something REALLY COOL!" and I quote.
Title says it all! Is there any hope to get this track in here! I feel at a loss! PD, help us out, this would be "something REALLY COOL!" and I quote.
C-ZETA Messages 11,128 Bromley Messages V16T91 Messages E0nLeader Aug 11, 2011 #2 *facepalm* You haven't noticed the obvious reason they haven't put the Nordschleife in the seasonal? There's already a DTM race in the game on it. And if you want something in the game, go to the feedback section...
*facepalm* You haven't noticed the obvious reason they haven't put the Nordschleife in the seasonal? There's already a DTM race in the game on it. And if you want something in the game, go to the feedback section...
T tazz6969 Messages 39 Messages tarrant49@hotmail.com Aug 11, 2011 #3 not too bothered, would rather have proper racing, with a qualifying lap, and pit stops, than this 'chase the rabbit' fomat related to DTM cars.
not too bothered, would rather have proper racing, with a qualifying lap, and pit stops, than this 'chase the rabbit' fomat related to DTM cars.
dhandeh Premium Messages 11,402 England Messages dhandes Aug 11, 2011 #4 There will be a petition for MX-5's at Tskuba next...
maxpontiac Messages 1,846 Arizona Messages maxpontiac Aug 11, 2011 #5 Lambob Title says it all! Is there any hope to get this track in here! I feel at a loss! PD, help us out, this would be "something REALLY COOL!" and I quote. Click to expand... Read this below.. C-ZETA *facepalm* You haven't noticed the obvious reason they haven't put the Nordschleife in the seasonal? There's already a DTM race in the game on it. And if you want something in the game, go to the feedback section... Click to expand...
Lambob Title says it all! Is there any hope to get this track in here! I feel at a loss! PD, help us out, this would be "something REALLY COOL!" and I quote. Click to expand... Read this below.. C-ZETA *facepalm* You haven't noticed the obvious reason they haven't put the Nordschleife in the seasonal? There's already a DTM race in the game on it. And if you want something in the game, go to the feedback section... Click to expand...
R robbo6 (Banned) Messages 564 Welshman in Eng Aug 11, 2011 #6 C-ZETA *facepalm* You haven't noticed the obvious reason they haven't put the Nordschleife in the seasonal? There's already a DTM race in the game on it. And if you want something in the game, go to the feedback section... Click to expand... mx-5...tsukuba....PDs got history doing it, so there's no obvious reason really.
C-ZETA *facepalm* You haven't noticed the obvious reason they haven't put the Nordschleife in the seasonal? There's already a DTM race in the game on it. And if you want something in the game, go to the feedback section... Click to expand... mx-5...tsukuba....PDs got history doing it, so there's no obvious reason really.
N91KB Messages 77 Messages N91KB Aug 11, 2011 #7 robbo6 mx-5...tsukuba....PDs got history doing it, so there's no obvious reason really. Click to expand... Uhmm....I think the mx5 / tsukuba post was meant as a joke.
robbo6 mx-5...tsukuba....PDs got history doing it, so there's no obvious reason really. Click to expand... Uhmm....I think the mx5 / tsukuba post was meant as a joke.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,501 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Aug 11, 2011 #8 http://feedback.gtplanet.net/