Peugeot Debuts Its Newest Vision GT Car, the L750 R HYbrid

Discussion in 'Auto News' started by GTPNewsWire, Oct 10, 2017.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2017
  2. doblocruiser

doblocruiser

Well I know what I'll be having (a lot of) in my garage :bowdown:

3. Cssgareth

Cssgareth

I love Gran Turismo, I really do, but I cannot get excited about the Vision project. The cars all kind of have striking similarities, and I thought the point of the project was for each manufacturer to design something completely radical. They appear to all have drawn-out hoods and tiny enclosed cockpits and as a result (to me) they're all a bit meh.

Am I the only one?

Robin, Chikane, bremics and 12 others like this.
  4. bmxmitch

bmxmitch

Can PD please stop with that Vision GT madness?
    I want some actual cars! An Audi RS4, F40, E30 or simply more cars from the streets or racetracks.
    All those vision cars give me nothing.....no emotions, nothing.

Robin, Chikane, Szuper and 9 others like this.
  5. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk

I'm really not sure this an entirely accurate sweeping generalisation. Sure, you can point to some inevitable similarities between cars with similar drivetrains, but there's plenty that don't have long drawn out bonnets, and there are a couple of open top cars too... I doubt anyone is going to look at the snub-nosed front engined hatchback Mini VGT, and confuse it with the long, low, mid/rear engined, open top, monopost Alpine VGT for instance, or confuse the open top, front engined VW GTi Roadster, with the minimalist cock-pit on wheels design of the McLaren Ultimate VGT - for instance.

You can find them m'eh of course, but I think if you actually look down the list http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/vgt/ at the cars, you should see that there is plenty of variety - even if it's not to your taste.

MeanElf, potvinsuks and SebiGT89 like this.
  6. Greatbee

Greatbee

Its a part of future and future racing, so Vision GT cars are welcome to GTS, this is only on GT franchise and I really like it, Its
    so original from other games.. And to see what developers give us on table is very interesting and sometimes mind blowing..
    And who says, that GTS will not have some new standart cars? its a matter of time with future updates! Im really excited! :tup:

MeanElf and chrisspeed281 like this.
  7. Divaldo

Divaldo

I agree with you. We´re all expecting the cars that used to be present in the previous games. I ´d rather drive an Eclipse than these damn Visions.

Jab1362 likes this.
  8. MoLiEG

MoLiEG

Am I the only one that sees a little bit of the Panoz Esperante in this car?

Other than that, I think it's ok.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    George Jakob and Mr P like this.
  9. ExoticMachines

ExoticMachines

This can not be!

More Vision Gran Turismo cars in this game!

ALL HAIL TO VISION GRAN TURISMO CARS!!!!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!

10. George Jakob

George Jakob

Well to bad for you,im loving them. Athough i have to agree real cars are needed now

chrisspeed281 and potvinsuks like this.
  11. potvinsuks

potvinsuks

Totally agree with you, and especially cars with Open Wheels already :bowdown:.

George Jakob likes this.
  12. Reydawg Rey

Reydawg Rey

For all of you complaining about all the Vision GT cars in the game. Did you ever put 2 and 2 together and realize that the influx of Vision GT cars all of a sudden is due to the fact that this is four years worth of Vision cars. You think these cars are planned and created over night? The Vision GT car concept is one of the main components that separates GT from any other franchise right now; if for a second any other video game racing franchise would have thought of the idea first, you would see a massive influx on their line up.

The PR and exposure some of these manufacturers are getting right now is massive and they're enjoying every bit of it. Manufacturers are always creating concepts and unveiling them at car shows. Rarely are these concepts functional! It's a vision for the future to come. What better way then showing it off in a game where their cars are made functional and if successful enough in the virtual world, they have the power to make it a real car and that choice is up to them not PD's!

13. George Jakob

George Jakob

Yeah i like the new direction for this game so far it looks promising for some great racing. but PD must fix quite a faw things

potvinsuks likes this.
  14. Szuper

Szuper

Another stupid vision, can PD create about 1000 more please? Were are my moon car??? :D

I thought this was the real driving simulator...

15. George Jakob

George Jakob

Real Driving dosen't always mean real car driving tho.

MeanElf likes this.
  16. MidnightRush

MidnightRush

I look at this and It keeps reminding me of the Lizard Comrade from Ridge Racer Type 4. Lol I like this design though. :)

17. Mr P

Mr P

You're not the only one! as soon as I saw that long chassis I thought it looked like a VGT Esperante :D:tup:

MoLiEG and George Jakob like this.
  18. George Jakob

George Jakob

No me too mate when i saw the back end of the car i was wondering is this a Panoz? lol.

MoLiEG likes this.
  19. MoLiEG

MoLiEG

Good to see I wasn't going crazy :lol:

Any car is welcome to the game if you ask me, I just hope the overall lineup of the game is balanced.

Snake55wildcat likes this.
  20. George Jakob

George Jakob

Sadly its not