Peugeot Debuts Its Newest Vision GT Car, the L750 R HYbrid

I love Gran Turismo, I really do, but I cannot get excited about the Vision project. The cars all kind of have striking similarities, and I thought the point of the project was for each manufacturer to design something completely radical. They appear to all have drawn-out hoods and tiny enclosed cockpits and as a result (to me) they're all a bit meh.

Am I the only one?

I love Gran Turismo, I really do, but I cannot get excited about the Vision project. The cars all kind of have striking similarities, and I thought the point of the project was for each manufacturer to design something completely radical. They appear to all have drawn-out hoods and tiny enclosed cockpits and as a result (to me) they're all a bit meh.

I'm really not sure this an entirely accurate sweeping generalisation. Sure, you can point to some inevitable similarities between cars with similar drivetrains, but there's plenty that don't have long drawn out bonnets, and there are a couple of open top cars too... I doubt anyone is going to look at the snub-nosed front engined hatchback Mini VGT, and confuse it with the long, low, mid/rear engined, open top, monopost Alpine VGT for instance, or confuse the open top, front engined VW GTi Roadster, with the minimalist cock-pit on wheels design of the McLaren Ultimate VGT - for instance.

You can find them m'eh of course, but I think if you actually look down the list http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/vgt/ at the cars, you should see that there is plenty of variety - even if it's not to your taste.

Its a part of future and future racing, so Vision GT cars are welcome to GTS, this is only on GT franchise and I really like it, Its
so original from other games.. And to see what developers give us on table is very interesting and sometimes mind blowing..
And who says, that GTS will not have some new standart cars? its a matter of time with future updates! Im really excited! 👍

Am I the only one?

I agree with you. We´re all expecting the cars that used to be present in the previous games. I ´d rather drive an Eclipse than these damn Visions.

For all of you complaining about all the Vision GT cars in the game. Did you ever put 2 and 2 together and realize that the influx of Vision GT cars all of a sudden is due to the fact that this is four years worth of Vision cars. You think these cars are planned and created over night? The Vision GT car concept is one of the main components that separates GT from any other franchise right now; if for a second any other video game racing franchise would have thought of the idea first, you would see a massive influx on their line up.

The PR and exposure some of these manufacturers are getting right now is massive and they're enjoying every bit of it. Manufacturers are always creating concepts and unveiling them at car shows. Rarely are these concepts functional! It's a vision for the future to come. What better way then showing it off in a game where their cars are made functional and if successful enough in the virtual world, they have the power to make it a real car and that choice is up to them not PD's!

Another stupid vision, can PD create about 1000 more please? Were are my moon car??? :D

I thought this was the real driving simulator...

Latest Posts

Back