Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car Returns in GT Sport Mileage Exchange Update

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180403113713.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180403113724.png

Now that the Road Cars rotation has been completed several times
It hasn't. When the Alfa 4C returns in two weeks' time it will have been completed twice.

And technically it'll just be once, as the M4 Safety Car/Corvette Gr.3 Road Car combination will appear in the following fortnight (starting May 1st) for the first time since the game's release.

Has there ever been a matte black paint? I really want one.
I have a matte dark grey paint from some weeks ago but it isn't dark enough.

Another week, Another disappointment, All these race cars and how many centre locking wheels, Zero as per usual.

PD seriously need to get their act together this Mileage exchange is beginning to look like a joke now, Nothing new or interesting goes in there anymore.

Be grateful there are free updates at all ...if it was COD you'd be paying for everything! Whingers be whingeing (again) is it because PD don't give you what YOU want perhaps? It's life get used to disappointment lol :dunce:

Be grateful there are free updates at all ...if it was COD you'd be paying for everything! Whingers be whingeing (again) is it because PD don't give you what YOU want perhaps? It's life get used to disappointment lol :dunce:

The free updates are obviously there to complete the game that PD shipped half finished, Something which they have been doing since patches became a thing in gaming unfortunately.

One only needs to look in the Mileage Exchange to see its half thought out, When last were there any new poses? Or warning stickers for example? No new ones at all for months, Its almost like they didn't bother making any at all.

Another week, Another disappointment, All these race cars and how many centre locking wheels, Zero as per usual.

PD seriously need to get their act together this Mileage exchange is beginning to look like a joke now, Nothing new or interesting goes in there anymore.
Well I think they are concentrating at other things. Lets just wait for the future and lets not pretend like they are obliged to give us anything.

The free updates are obviously there to complete the game that PD shipped half finished, Something which they have been doing since patches became a thing in gaming unfortunately.

One only needs to look in the Mileage Exchange to see its half thought out, When last were there any new poses? Or warning stickers for example? No new ones at all for months, Its almost like they didn't bother making any at all.
What or who says a game is unfinished or not?

Now that I get to enjoy the opportunity of having RCZ, the only car I'm missing of the bunch is Corvette which is the most sought-after to me.

What or who says a game is unfinished or not?

How many boxes are there for poses? How many boxes are there for decals? How many of them are empty? When was the last time we had anything new in them?

I think people can figure out something isn't quite right there.

How many boxes are there for poses? How many boxes are there for decals? How many of them are empty? When was the last time we had anything new in them?

I think people can figure out something isn't quite right there.
i agree with that but you talked about the whole game not the exchange specificly.

i agree with that but you talked about the whole game not the exchange specificly.

I was in this instance more referencing the exchange as this isn't the first time I've been critical of PD in one of these exchange threads, However the same could be true of the game from different peoples perspective, Given what past entries had and what competitors offer.

As somebody said last week how hard could it be for PD to add headlight tape or other such things to the exchange, They already let us replace the headlights on some cars that in and of itself is a visual modification very much in the same vein as wings/spoilers which originate from motorsport the fact they are missing from the most motorsport title thus far has to make a person question whether PD even gave it a thought (Probably not) or simply just didn't want to bother. However I am going slightly off topic here so I'll leave it there.

I was in this instance more referencing the exchange as this isn't the first time I've been critical of PD in one of these exchange threads, However the same could be true of the game from different peoples perspective, Given what past entries had and what competitors offer.

As somebody said last week how hard could it be for PD to add headlight tape or other such things to the exchange, They already let us replace the headlights on some cars that in and of itself is a visual modification very much in the same vein as wings/spoilers which originate from motorsport the fact they are missing from the most motorsport title thus far has to make a person question whether PD even gave it a thought (Probably not) or simply just didn't want to bother. However I am going slightly off topic here so I'll leave it there.
I agree as well good point & im saying the same thing on my (Review thread i made).

There is something fishy going on with MiEx. I've been keeping a list of all rims that I'm missing and this week's BBS FZ-MG (2 colours) is one of them. But when I went to MiEx this week they are already ticked and lo and behold they are already in my inventory? :odd:

Also, does anyone remember in what week the following rim was available? I suspect it was in the very first 2 weeks of MiEx as I've scoured GTP's news posts and it was the only weeks we did not list. I got the game on 29th Oct so I would've definitely missed anything on rotation before then. I've bought every rim available since then, but this one hasn't returned yet :nervous:

ADVAN Racing TC III (White)
ADVAN Racing TC III (Dark Grey)

This is my reference btw (up to date until Jan 17): https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...paints-reference-from-mileage-exchage.373535/

I've been keeping a list of all the colours available so far as well (thanks to the thread above and GTP's news post). We are still missing heaps of variants of P, W, and K shades. Also, depending on whether we will eventually see all manufacturer colour chips from previous GTs return, it might take us until GT7/8 to collect every paint :scared:

I wish they would add more Homologation Specials too, but I noticed that they only make these for cars that have multiple Road/Gr3/Gr4/GrB variants, and those 7 are pretty much all there is...

Interesting also that the M4 SC has came in 4 colours so far (White, Orange, Light Blue and Cream), while the AMG SC only has 2 (Silver, Orange).

The decals/poses/helmets, meh, I've stopped noticing those a long time ago :P

I'm in the process of amassing mileage to tune all cars as well. I wonder if someone has calculated how much Mi it would take?

Last edited:
I'm in the process of amassing mileage to tune all cars as well. I wonder if someone has calculated how much Mi it would take?

hi there. I own every car in game (217) and they all have max power level and max weight reduction. I also collected all paints and wheels starting from 3/4 weeks after GT sport was released. the pic below will give you an idea how much points I've collected too get it all done. ;)

hi there. I own every car in game (217) and they all have max power level and max weight reduction. I also collected all paints and wheels starting from 3/4 weeks after GT sport was released. the pic below will give you an idea how much points I've collected too get it all done. ;)

Damn, that's a lot of grinding :lol: I'm just over 250,000 points now. I've been using the SRT Tomahawk auto drive online and leave it on for a few hours per day (to avoid overheating the PS4 Pro). I calculate I will probably get around 100,000 points per month, taking into account Mi spent to buy weekly paints. So 7 more months to go to tune all cars, unless PD decides to add a lot more cars until then :P

Last edited:
Has there ever been a matte black paint? I really want one.
I have a matte dark grey paint from some weeks ago but it isn't dark enough.
Try to put full vinyl on your car and select powder finish, thats really dark matt black or any collor

Back