KinLM Messages 2,027 Azle, Texas, USA Messages GTP_KinLM Messages KinLM Oct 3, 2012 #1 Recently, Ive been looking at photo stream on my iPhone using safari. However, I've noticed that in the past few days, it seems to have not updated in any way. Have they stopped supporting photo stream, or is it just my phone?
Recently, Ive been looking at photo stream on my iPhone using safari. However, I've noticed that in the past few days, it seems to have not updated in any way. Have they stopped supporting photo stream, or is it just my phone?
KinLM Messages 2,027 Azle, Texas, USA Messages GTP_KinLM Messages KinLM Oct 3, 2012 #3 Nielsen It still updates. Click to expand... What do you use when you view it?
N Nielsen Messages 10,022 Denmark Oct 4, 2012 #4 KinLM What do you use when you view it? Click to expand... That it changes all the time.
KinLM Messages 2,027 Azle, Texas, USA Messages GTP_KinLM Messages KinLM Oct 4, 2012 #5 Nielsen That it changes all the time. Click to expand... No. I mean, do you view it from a phone, or on your computer, etc?
Nielsen That it changes all the time. Click to expand... No. I mean, do you view it from a phone, or on your computer, etc?
N Nielsen Messages 10,022 Denmark Oct 4, 2012 #6 KinLM No. I mean, do you view it from a phone, or on your computer, etc? Click to expand... Oh sorry I read it wrong. I view it from both an iPhone and an iPad.
KinLM No. I mean, do you view it from a phone, or on your computer, etc? Click to expand... Oh sorry I read it wrong. I view it from both an iPhone and an iPad.
KinLM Messages 2,027 Azle, Texas, USA Messages GTP_KinLM Messages KinLM Oct 5, 2012 #7 Nielsen Oh sorry I read it wrong. I view it from both an iPhone and an iPad. Click to expand... It won't work for me.
Nielsen Oh sorry I read it wrong. I view it from both an iPhone and an iPad. Click to expand... It won't work for me.
KinLM Messages 2,027 Azle, Texas, USA Messages GTP_KinLM Messages KinLM Oct 5, 2012 #8 In fact, I actually haven't seen any new pictures added in the last week.