[Photo] Which track is this? CES2012

Interesting, although it's probably an optical illusion.
The variation would have looked something like this:

pSnRC.png
JMk7E.png

LOL. You'd be driving off a cliff based on that map. :lol:

if trail mountain was real to begin with imagine how many road kills you'd get with turtles . skunks and deer crossing the road... not to mention who sweeps the leafs of the road?

if trail mountain was real to begin with imagine how many road kills you'd get with turtles . skunks and deer crossing the road... not to mention who sweeps the leafs of the road?

Why do you think they kept Nessie and the monkey?

I am pretty sure that is trial mountain.
The odd thing in this picture is that the car is heading to a left hand corner, if you look at the pointer on the map. no matter in what direction you may assume is pointing there is no left corner coming or this specific corner that i am pretty sure is the 1st left hand corner of the Trial mountain.

Here is a zoom and a colour tweak,
Normal, Negative, Tweaked.
tv3dsony.jpg

-> Grrrr, I'll ask my friend if he can swap badges with me and sneak in to CES and since Las Vegas Convention Center is right at my backyard. And since Tomorrow is CES last day, I will confirn this malarchy!!! :grumpy:

~> I, a >MISSING< Tracks advocate will do at nothing to confirm THIS!!!! :mad:

(And to check out the BRZ too!) :sly:

I'm laughing at this now! Guys, it isn't a mystery anymore. It is Simulview! You are looking at two different pictures "Overlayed" on top of each other. Look it up and you will see why it looks like that.

I'm laughing at this now! Guys, it isn't a mystery anymore. It is Simulview! You are looking at two different pictures "Overlayed" on top of each other. Look it up and you will see why it looks like that.

They just want to join my protest in the tearing down of the forest without informing us. I knew immediately the line had nothing to do with the track map:dopey:.

its a dynamic map, right? So both player/screens are at different sections of the map and they are overlayed making it look that way. If I didn't own this display and have used Simulview before, I would be just as confused as you guys. There isn't a new map, its just trial mountain.

Hahaha! Too funny! Vanishing Boy was even about to put it into his Missing list!
:lol:
If you look at the left of the TV, you can see a set of 3D looking glasses. That's what got me thinking it was Simulview.

-> ...
Hahaha! Too funny! Vanishing Boy was even about to put it into his Missing list!
:lol:
If you look at the left of the TV, you can see a set of 3D looking glasses. That's what got me thinking it was Simulview.
^ I'm not going to add this track until further proof is established. That is why I'm heading to CES after sleep.

BUMP UPDATE -> I just went to CES earlier, and the answer is FALSE. No new different track. :(

6692138257_5fb605dd05.jpg

6692138733_fbd82afc92.jpg

6692139179_229e175059.jpg

6692140877_57f2fac7ac.jpg

6692141331_20dccd3c50.jpg

6692140007_7e14e79f70.jpg

^ And I gotta say, Simulview is very handy kit for domestic play! :)

Last edited:
Very nice, thanks for the pictures. I may have to look into this myself. Maybe get one. I like what you did with the "The Vanishing Boy GTPlanet.net" sheet. I wonder if people were wondering about you taking pictures of a sheet of paper, multiple times. :lol:

The display is down to $299 at Best Buy right now. That is worth it. I'm kicking myself for not waiting a bit for it to go down like it is now.

BUMP UPDATE -> I just went to CES earlier, and the answer is FALSE. No new different track. :(

6692140007_7e14e79f70.jpg

^ And I gotta say, Simulview is very handy kit for domestic play! :)

HAHA, MLB 12: The Show, nice. One question though. Why is that among the GT5 pictures? :scared: Is it because it has/implements Simulview?

-> ...
Very nice, thanks for the pictures. I may have to look into this myself. Maybe get one. I like what you did with the "The Vanishing Boy GTPlanet.net" sheet. I wonder if people were wondering about you taking pictures of a sheet of paper, multiple times. :lol:
^ I call it 'ghetto journalism'. :sly:

-> Sure I got 'some' stares from people at the CES while I was doing it. But if ever they ask me, I'll just say..."To upload updates a lot faster!" ;)

HAHA, MLB 12: The Show, nice. One question though. Why is that among the GT5 pictures? :scared: Is it because it has/implements Simulview?
^ Yes, GT5 is Simulview ready. But there weren't enough controllers/3D glasses to implement the feature, so they pretty much tossed around the the combo on other games. :)

-> ...

^ I call it 'ghetto journalism'. :sly:

-> Sure I got 'some' stares from people at the CES while I was doing it. But if ever they ask me, I'll just say..."To upload updates a lot faster!" ;)

^ Yes, GT5 is Simulview ready. But there weren't enough controllers/3D glasses to implement the feature, so they pretty much tossed around the the combo on other games. :)

I only know that becuase I've been playing The Show series since 2006, and I can't wait for 12 :D

Back