Photomode Ads.

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 633 comments
Well, this is one of my first attempts at photoshopping a picture, but here I go. Its rather long so be warned Dial-Up er's.

Feel free to comment.

franz
Chris Bangle is the guy who designs all new BMW
some new BMW looks okay, some just yuck!
well ... this is what most people's comment
if you think all new Bimmers look awesome
... just ignore the bangle ad

haven't seen if anyone saw this, but the new designs that most people attribute to bangle was actually designed by Adrian von Hooydonk. Sounds like some crazy euro name gone wrong. The 7 looks striking with current body 'fixes' and the right color and angle, or just plain out of place otherwise. the 5 is right out. i digress, though.

bmw would do better off if they made just one single car that catered to the flocks of 2002/e21/e30 owners out there, sporty, no extra buttpadding or ridiculous luxury crap. a plain vroom go turn fun car with yay engineering.

Anyways, to topic: 2002turbo
original
my own
whee.

Dement
haven't checked through all pages yet, but my m3 is win!

Not to bad of a loyout but the car is really dark and hard to see. Can you brighten it up a bit ... it will make the ad look much better. :) 👍

Batman on GT4!

lol!

Batman is a TM of © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
©1995-2005 Toyota Motor Corporation. All rights reserved.

Bryce1821

My first attempt at making an ad, and I used GIMP for it. More practice and hopefully I can come up with better.
Looks good for a first attempt. You may, however, want to remove the GT info from the bottom right. 👍

This stuff is phenominal. Especially like the work of Vicious in his last add (the reflecting M3 GTRs) Damn cool. :cheers:

Vicious.. i messed with yours a little.. changed the tagline & glossed the photo a bit..
edit: would help if i added the pic eh? lol. :dunce:
Vicious' original:

my modded one:

suzq044
Vicious.. i messed with yours a little.. changed the tagline & glossed the photo a bit..
edit: would help if i added the pic eh? lol. :dunce:
Vicious' original:

my modded one:
Can I use that "tag line"? I like it. It will go well with the other 5 I have.

I think the blur is a bit heavy on the upper image. Looks more like a soft-focus. effect.

Did you see the second one I did of this? The "easy$$" version? Hahahaha! It is in my gallery.

yeah you can use it.. lol @ easy $ hehe

edit: i came up with a good idea for a magazine cover contest theme.. lowrider mag.. lol

nice one Vicious
you probably want to put an empty and super-blurry road image for the mirror
just my suggestion ... the idea is really cool

Back