Photomode Ads.

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 633 comments
cool, my landrover AND my superbird made it.. :D tankya..
my latest btw.. forgot to add that..

zonekill
Yeah, yeah... you made more good ads! :sly:
I will search the thread again and add more to the collection. 👍
It is all good; I'm just giving you a hard time. :lol: Besides, why search all over the thread, when they are all here. LOL!

I'm glad this is starting back up, sort of. Hopefully more people post their ads and show off some awesome photoshop skills. I'm really waiting for GT5 though, we will be able to make some sure life like ads, magazine covers, etc with that. Maybe they will even ad in a photo mode to Prologue.

I'm glad this is starting back up, sort of. Hopefully more people post their ads and show off some awesome photoshop skills. I'm really waiting for GT5 though, we will be able to make some sure life like ads, magazine covers, etc with that. Maybe they will even ad in a photo mode to Prologue.
I JUST put Prologue in to the PS3 and will give updates as I discover them!

It's nice to see Vicious back. Too bad prologue doesn't have photomode yet
It would be awesome to have next gen photo competitions :D

Edit: cool ad Suzq 👍

Quick Prologue update: NO photomode that I can see thus far, but, there is also an update for the game that I need to install. And that, in and of it's self, is pretty bad. Brand new game, first day on the shelf, and already needs an update. :)

Ads for GranTurismo? lol - they're intended as PSP backgrounds though.
Gran_Turismo___ST185_Rally_Car_by_suzq044_chopartist.jpg
Gran_Turismo___Evolution_WRC_by_suzq044_chopartist.jpg
Gran_Turismo___M3_GTR_by_suzq044_chopartist.jpg

this is a great thread, never seen it before. might as well add mine to the collection. it's not much, but here it is.

click preview for fullsize

Eh, I'm going to put a Caddy ad (from the Cien), and before I even start making it, has anybody else made one already?

I don't know if this fits the category, but I thought I'd give it a shot The originals (2) are in my gallery if you want to see what I changed in the actual program cover.

Last edited:
Back