PhotoMode Competition - Week 40 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 114 comments
pmc408nl.jpg

Welcome to Week 40 of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition

themegtrconcept8yq.jpg

"Exotics"
icon4.gif
NO PhotoDrive allowed - PhotoTravel only!
Make use of colour, reflections, background and all the settings available in PhotoTravel to create the perfect picture.

Eligible Cars
  • AC Cobra 427 S/C ('66)
  • Aston Martin V8 Vantage ('99)
  • Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe ('00)
  • Aston Martin DB9 Coupe ('03)
  • Aston Martin Vanquish ('04)
  • Audi RS 6 ('02)
  • Audi RS 6 Avant ('02)
  • Audi Nuvolari Quattro ('03)
  • BMW M3 CSL ('03)
  • BMW M3 GTR ('03)
  • BMW M5 ('05)
  • Cadillac Cien ('02)
  • Callaway C12 ('03)
  • Chevrolet Corvette Convertible ('54)
  • Cizeta Moroder V16T ('94)
  • Dodge Viper GTSR Concept ('00)
  • Ford GT ('05)
  • Honda NSX Type R ('02)
  • Jaguar E-Type Coupe ('61)
  • Jaguar XJ220 ('92)
  • Jaguar XKR R-Performance ('02)
  • Lotus Esprit Sport 350 ('00)
  • Lotus Esprit V8 ('02)
  • Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe ('54)
  • Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ('03)
  • Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG (R230) ('02)
  • Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (R230) ('04)
  • Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car ('98)
  • Nissan Silvia 240RS (S110) ('83)
  • Pagani Zonda C12 ('00)
  • Pagani Zonda C12S ('00)
  • Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 ('02)
  • RUF BTR ('86)
  • RUF CTR “Yellow Bird” ('87)
  • RUF CTR2 ('96)
  • RUF RGT ('00)
  • Saleen S7 ('02)
  • Shelby Mustang G.T. 350R ('65)
  • Shelby Cobra 427 ('67)
  • Shelby Series 1 Super Charged ('03)
  • Spyker C8 Laviolette ('02)
  • Tommy Kaira ZZII ('00)
  • Toyota 2000GT ('67)
  • TVR Cerbera Speed Twelve ('00)
  • TVR Tuscan Speed Six ('00)
  • Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept ('01)
The more rare the car, the better. However a great picture will do just as well, enjoy!

Locations
  • PhotoTravel only - any location
Week 40 Theme & Top 20 chosen by week 38 winner ALPHA

deadlinevolvo1sd.jpg

• This competition will run for one week.
  • The approximate deadline is December 3rd.

rulesaudi3hs.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules may result in disqualification.

• You must use only your own work that has not previously been entered in any competition.
  • Only one entry may be submitted, mark it clearly as Final Entry.
  • Use to host your entry and copy the 'Thumbnail for forums' code into your post.
  • You may change your Final Entry once. If you do so, please edit your original entry make a new post linking to it. Minor updates to the same image are allowed.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your final entry.
  • Additional photos may only be posted in the form of either two honorable mentions in thumbnail form, or a single preview image that does not to exceed 400x300 pixels in size.
  • Photoshop may only be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness, contrast or gamma, rotate, add a border or small signature, or to remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark, if you so wish. If you don't have Photoshop or other professional image management software, try a shareware one such as IrfanView or GIMP.
  • Photoshop may NOT be used to change levels, hue, saturation, sharpen, apply filters or otherwise manipulate the image in any form.

For members who have not participated in a PhotoMode Competition, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how the system works.

I would have thought all the TVR's were pretty exotic?

Final Entry

Also rans:

The first barge one I nearly put as my final entry... But the headlights turn me off. :(

I've been away from the comps and the forum for a while now, but I'll try to take part in this one. The theme seems nice, or at least different. I'll see what I can do.
EDIT: I thought that the Mercedes-Benz 190E 2,5-16 EvolutionII was quite rare also (limited 500 pcs) :confused: And like said above the TVRs too.

It took me hours to get this color, but I'm really happy I have. By the way, I chose this setting because of it's snowing at my house right now! :dopey:

Final Entry

06rentrypreview7cr.jpg

I suck on the competitions, anyway I never lose my little hope of being on a poll.
Here's my Final Entry

PunkRock
Final Entry

Also rans:

The first barge one I nearly put as my final entry... But the headlights turn me off. :(

I really like your second HM. I haven't seen that angle before. The final entry looks very good too though. 👍

PunkRock
I would have thought all the TVR's were pretty exotic?
SkylineGoes
EDIT: I thought that the Mercedes-Benz 190E 2,5-16 EvolutionII was quite rare also (limited 500 pcs) :confused: And like said above the TVRs too.
I've omitted quite a lot of cars, and thought that from what I've included in the list it provides for quite a large variety of vehicles to choose from without being too limiting. If I had included everything that I had wanted to, I might as well have had this theme without any vehicle limits. Sorry!
Echotic
yo just wonderin can you use the Audi stream line v16 plz
If it isn't on the list I've specified then no.
Raghavan
Hey, what about the Ford GT LM Race Car? Well, it says Ford GT, so i'm asking if that includes the LM Race Car.
I've been specific and specified it as the Ford GT ('05) model so there wasn't supposed to be any confusion. I obviously failed in doing so :indiff:.

Some very nice entries already!

final entry

shame my orginal image was illegal. seemed to bring motion to the motionless ... after re-editing to make it legal, the colours didnt come out enough and was given up on :(

i think i took as many pictures of the panasonic building as i did of the cars :|

Back