PhotoMode Competition - Week 40 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 114 comments
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I thought you would of resized it.

Strange, it doesn’t look at all like the original pic that I have on my memory stick :grumpy: ?? Thanks for pointing it out, will work on an update or possibly withdraw since I can’t get along with photo travel :banghead: .

SkylineGoes
Wohoo! I swear, if and AS you make it to the poll, you get my vote Arsenal! That pic looks stunning!
Very nice entries so far guys 👍 Keep them coming!
I must say when i first did a shot peering through leaves. To see the car it does make people like them a lot.

I'm new to this. :dopey:

I took the pics using the whole screen, and these dinky thumbnails don't do it any justice. Enlarge for full viewing pleasure :D

Final Entry

Not-so-honorable mentions. The second one I thought was marginal. At least they kick for winter desktop wallpaper. 👍

Someone had to show some lovin' for the Speed 12! This is hot off it's 300+ MPH maiden voyage, and it's still stylin'!

Thanks for the compliments vr6 and skyline :) I'm surprised nobody else has used that car or location yet, they're both my favorites.

Superlemon, the H.M you have posted does not meet the rules.The rules say "NO PhotoDrive allowed - PhotoTravel only!
Make use of colour, reflections, background and all the settings available in PhotoTravel to create the perfect picture."

The Tommy Kaira ZZII isn't considered exotic?

kavster05
Superlemon, the H.M you have posted does not meet the rules.The rules say "NO PhotoDrive allowed - PhotoTravel only!
Make use of colour, reflections, background and all the settings available in PhotoTravel to create the perfect picture."

Um, I think this only protains to the Final Entry. It does not have any effect to the outcome of the competition. Don't worry...unless Brock has a problem with it.

Final Entry

Preview
IMG0303.jpg

its a start :indiff:

Zubicar, yours look like someone could crash into a nice peice of GT.

looks like the driver of the GT wants to hijack that taxi :lol: 👍
great stuff

franz
looks like the driver of the GT wants to hijack that taxi :lol: 👍
great stuff

If I ever saw that for real I'd have only believe I was in a dream.

Nice picture though. 👍

arsenal
It's in the eligible list in the first post, right between the Spyker C8 and Toyota 2000GT, so you can use it.

:eek:

I didn't see it there before! :odd:

It was the first one I looked for on the list. One of the prettiest cars in the game in my opinion, almost used it for my final entry.

I think this is the first time I've used a car I was in the process of doing a gallery update with. I've loved this car in white on gold rims since GT2, and the Scooby rims really fill the arches. The ride height is a problem with the car though; the rear has to be raised a good 10-15mm higher than the front or else the car seems to be in perma-squat.

FINAL ENTRY:

pre014cg.jpg

Latest Posts

Back