PhotoMode Competition - Week 40 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 114 comments
440cuda9sec
i will be executed for this but would motion blur be included in things we can do to the image?
From the rules:
Photoshop may NOT be used to change levels, hue, saturation, sharpen, apply filters or otherwise manipulate the image in any form.​

[empty space]
i think i took as many pictures of the panasonic building as i did of the cars :|

On the second floor of that building is a Starbucks. I tend to sit at the window and watch the thousands of people use the intersection. It was quite the wake-up call for me when I moved here. Traffic stops in all directions and people cross everywhich way (it is shaped like a hexagon). Ah Shibuya, the city of youth.

ALPHA
From the rules:
Photoshop may NOT be used to change levels, hue, saturation, sharpen, apply filters or otherwise manipulate the image in any form.​
well Alpha, i guess that means no, i wasn't quite sure if manipulation included blurring, but it makes sense, and i get to leave this thread with my head attatched.

FINAL ENTRY

rgt3preview5fa.jpg

Guess who is back, no not the maker of GT4. In fact it is Me. :)

Final Entry

Wow, Tomcat79, that is superb! I see you fitted standard tyres to get the white wheel walls to show up, very nice!

Hmmmm, I don't really see it Div, at least there's nothing around the watermark to make me think so.

Div is back
Tomcat's pic looks softened.

If you talking about Photoshop adjustments, I've just made the regular ones : contrast & brightness. However, I manualy set the focus and make some adjustments with aperture and focal length, that could explain your impression.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan - it looks alright to me, are you sure it's not the imageshack browser resizing that makes it look rough to you?

Back