PhotoMode Competition - Week 40 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 114 comments
vr6gti72
Final Entry

its a start :indiff:
Hmmm... what is it that doesn't fit the picture..? Oh! The rims! I mean, it's a nice pic, but why the hell have you fitted those rims? :yuck: The car looks fast and ready-to-race, but that image vanishes when you see the rims. Change them and you'll be in the top20 for sure with that pic 👍

SkylineGoes
Hmmm... what is it that doesn't fit the picture..? Oh! The rims! I mean, it's a nice pic, but why the hell have you fitted those rims? :yuck: The car looks fast and ready-to-race, but that image vanishes when you see the rims. Change them and you'll be in the top20 for sure with that pic 👍

Thanks for the input but they're staying....I think the ugly wheel adds character. I often use "ugly" wheels.

FINAL ENTRY

H.M.

For the first time, I'm not really sure about my final entry and I may actually change it.

Well DM beat me to it, but I'm not going to enter it anyway. I dislike PhotoTravel.

Final Entry

Preview

img0000z6p1pu.jpg

Regards

Scaff

Alright, I'll try to get a picture with X car at X location. Only if I'm satisfied. PhotoTravel hates me, I swear.

DevilishGT
Final Entry
[/URL]

Looks Sucky :indiff:

That's a really hard car to take a pic of. Not highly detailed in the game. Plus the edgey design doesn't help either. You did a pretty good job though I think. 👍 Maybe try getting farter away from the car so all the flaws don't show.

vr6gti72
I think the ugly wheel adds character.
Now that's an interesting theory. Look at HellaSmoked's RUF. I think those rims add character and I really have hard time picturing the same type of rims that you have in your R390 on that car giving character to it. But that's just my opinion. You don't have think the same and it's only a good thing you don't.

Looks like my entry gets it's ass kicked by MANY other entries :scared:

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I love your shot, strange i didn't notice it before. The framing is epic. Well done.
thumbsup.gif

SkylineGoes
Now that's an interesting theory. Look at HellaSmoked's RUF. I think those rims add character and I really have hard time picturing the same type of rims that you have in your R390 on that car giving character to it. But that's just my opinion. You don't have think the same and it's only a good thing you don't.

Looks like my entry gets it's ass kicked by MANY other entries :scared:

I was talking about that particular shot on that particular car. I dont think you can just throw any ugly wheel on any car and say it gives character. There are some cars that can (IMO) wear some of these odd wheels and still look kinda cool.

Its good that you and others dont like them, that way you wont see that combo too often. I could have put on GNX/BBS wheels....but thats too predictable. Dont get me wrong, I totally like those wheels and a lot of my cars have them. Thats another reason why I chose them. I dont want all my cars to have my top 5 favorite wheels. I had already put that wing on it and thought I should really throw the ugly factor up a notch by using those copper ones. I thought it gave it that " More go, less show" kinda look.

I know you hate it but its cool.....its what makes the world go 'round.

Wow jmx, thats a kick a** picture!! Have you tried to make it square? I think that would put it over the top.... 👍

M3_CSL
Wow jmx, thats a kick a** picture!! Have you tried to make it square? I think that would put it over the top.... 👍

thanx M3 :)
To be honest I haven't tried to make it square. During the photoshooting that was the pic where I told myself "That's the one!".

Thanx for the advice anyway M3:tup:

greetz
jmx

I don't think it's that bad.... maybe turn the contrast up by a hair.

GTChamp2003
@TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I love your shot, strange i didn't notice it before. The framing is epic. Well done.
thumbsup.gif
Thanxs wanted to pull out some big stops in my return to this comp. Since this is the 2nd time I entered Brocks comp.

The top 20 will be selected in the next 24hrs so if you have yet to enter get a move on!

some great shots in the last few pages, good luck everyone!

I better do it now rather than later on...

THIS WEEK'S COMPETITION IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED

So no more entries or changes while I select the top 20!

EDIT: The top 20 has been selected and sent to Brock, poll will be up when he next comes online :), man on 56k loading all the images takes a while!

Back