PhotoMode Competition - Week 50 - closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 117 comments
pmc509zp.jpg

Welcome to Week 50 of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition

pmctheme8re.jpg

"LeMans Race Cars"

Eligible Cars - see this post for details.
  • Audi R8 Race Car '01
  • BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
  • BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '01
  • BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
  • Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
  • Chevrolet Camaro LM Edition '01
  • Chevrolet Corvette C5-R Race Car '00
  • Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca '00
  • Ford GT40 Race Car '69
  • Ford GT LM Edition '02
  • Ford GT LM Edition Spec-II '04
  • Jaguar XJR-9 Race Car '89
  • Mazda 787B Race Car '91
  • Mercedes-Benz AMG CLK-GTR Race Car '98
  • Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9 Race Car '89
  • Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
  • Nissan R89C Race Car '89
  • Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
  • Pagani Zonda LM Race Car '01
  • Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
  • Pescarolo Courage C60/Peugeot Race Car '03
  • Pescarolo PlayStation C60/Judd Race Car '04
  • Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
  • Toyota GT-one Race Car '99
  • Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car '89

Locations
  • World Circuits only. No PhotoTravel.

Week 50 Theme & Top 20 chosen by week 48 winner freddy86

pmcdeadline1zu.jpg

• This competition will run for one week.
  • The approximate deadline is February 11th

pmcrules0bx.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules may result in disqualification.

• You must use only your own work that has not previously been entered in any competition.
  • Only one entry may be submitted, mark it clearly as Final Entry.
  • Use to host your entry and copy the 'Thumbnail for forums' code into your post.
  • You may change your Final Entry once. If you do so, please edit your original entry make a new post linking to it. Minor updates to the same image are allowed.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your final entry.
  • Additional photos may only be posted in the form of either two honorable mentions in thumbnail form, or a single preview image that does not to exceed 400x300 pixels in size.
  • Photoshop or other graphics programs may only be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness, contrast or gamma, rotate, add a border or small signature, or to remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark, if you so wish.
  • If you don't have Photoshop or other professional image management software, try a shareware one such as IrfanView or GIMP.
  • Photoshop or other graphics programs may NOT be used to change levels, hue, saturation, sharpen, apply filters or otherwise manipulate the image in any form.

For members who have not participated in a PhotoMode Competition, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how the system works.

Thx man! :)

I like your 1st HM more than your entry, it looks like somewhere in the middle east, because of the pillars. Like Turkey or Bahrein.:dopey:

Since the Super Bowl best may top $100M, I'm betting two cents on this one

Final Entry

it's the only le mans type pic I have.

Here's mine, kinda similar to Krame's, oh well, I took it before I saw his...
BTW this is my first try doing really anything in photmode...

Final Entry

A few others from diff. angles...

Would a Zonda LM qualify as a LeMans Car?

Edit: After looking really really hard for about 5 seconds, I realized what LM probably stands for... Sigh...

Haha, Bentley: Desert Edition.

Do Fantasy LM Cars qualify though? I have an idea, but I need to know if fantasy LM cars qualify.

FireEmblem62

Do Fantasy LM Cars qualify though? I have an idea, but I need to know if fantasy LM cars qualify.

I was going to ask that too...but didnt want to "push it". I just picked something I knew would qualify. Actually Im glad/suprised that the black cars are valid.

FireEmblem62

Freddy is away this week so he's not around to answer this, but I would say that yes, the fantasy cars are allowed but only those that are similar to the real top end LeMans cars. I am not familliar with them all so if someone wants to post a list of what they think is legit we can go through it and determin if any should be ruled out.

Lesser LeMans cars such as the corvette & viper etc would not be allowed. The Black cars are fine if you have them.

brock - why allow fantasy cars, but, not the viper and vettes? the fantasy cars are roughly equal to those two vehicles. rx8 lm would probably be in the gt2 class which is the next class down.

which fantasy cars do you mean? afaik there's a few that would fit in the GT1 class. I left out the vette & viper as they are a class down and I think Freddy wants to see the cream of the crop, new and old.

Freddy's description says "R92CP, GT40, GT-ONE etc..." so if you think the car would fit in with them, use it.

Latest Posts

Back