PhotoMode Competition - Week 50 - closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 117 comments
yes it is very smooth 👍

however Vonie could I be a pain and ask you to add a thumbnail, it makes my job much easier when compiling the top 20 poll (should you make it in).

Damn Vonie, awesome shot, I thought mine was good, but it's rubbish compared to that.

[edit]

Removed due to use of photoshop (blur - sharpen)

so how come the mazda rx-7 LM race car isnt able to enter? doesn't "LM" stand for LeMans? isnt that the theme for this week? hmm. kinda throws out a nights full of pictures:grumpy: . is it ok to use?

[empty space]
thats the one. the others such as the fto lm and rx8 lm would be accepted into the current gt2 class. the fto lm would have to be converted to fr since awd is illegal.

Really? I figured their p/w ratios were a bit on the high side, but I haven't really paid attention in a while since things are constantly changing ;). I'll check it out.

JTSnooks - I was almost entirely sure it raced at Le Mans at some point, or at least in the ALMS, just not at La Sarthe? Maybe not that exact car, but I'm almost certain I remember at least one M3 GTR being around France one year...

Revolution.
I always thought LM was for Limited Edition cars. Oh well, maybe thats just me :P

I always thought it was something like that too. There were several cars in the first Gran Turismo dubbed "LM edition" and they had nothing to do with Le Mans.

Revolution.
I always thought LM was for Limited Edition cars. Oh well, maybe thats just me :P
In some cars that actually might be the case. For example the Nissan Skyline R33 LM. I think that car is a "limited" edition. I'm not sure though.

And thanks arsenal! It even feels good to be back with a pic I think is at least a little competitive. Though Vonie just took all my chances for a top 3 finish :ouch:
Great pic Vonie 👍

Killed two birds with one stone this week, taking out this and the Advanced comp in the same replay :)

FINAL ENTRY:

pre014ap.jpg

Final Entry

It's not a CLR, and PD mapped Le Mans after they "shaved" the Mulsannes bump where it took off, so I had to do it at the 'Ring in a GTR instead. Sadly that's about as high as it got in game...

Already done, it was at it's minimum. I softened the front and raised the ride height, but then the whole car was getting air... I just wanted the front.

Back