PhotoMode Competition - Week 50 - closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 117 comments
Final entry

w50preview2lh.jpg

The contemporary wave has ended at GT planet!!!!!

edit:
Dammit, vr6! You screwed up my placement. I was supposed to go right after DO. Oh well. I guess the contemporary wave has reinstated itself at GT planet!!!!!

P.S., I like his better.

Ooops.
Sorry! I missed the no-photoshopping rule:dunce:
I have deleted my entry and will try to bring another one which sticks to the rules

440 CHARGER
Here is my quickie entry.

FINAL ENTRY!

Preview Image

Coming Soon, Image Shack is buggin out on me.
This one is just awesome, looks real. Great Job.

SlipZtrEm
Am I the only one that sees heavy Photoshopping on this?
You definetely are not the only one. That shot is definetely photoshoped beyond the allowance for this competition. So gabibyte, you might want to change your entry, with brightness/contrast adjustments only. No blurring or clean up. Just strait up GT4.

I picked the top 20 and will send it to brock in about one and a half hour.

You better come up with something great to kick someone out of my existing list...

well doesn't the competition end tommorow? anyway i have to go skying and won't be back for a few hours so i guess im out of the competition this week

Nope it says: This competition will end the 11th February in the first post. And today it is......the 11th. Sorry for you.

Wow, you're fast Freddy. 440 can be lucky he did an entry, otherwise he was too late again. BTW, nice entry for a quickie. ;)

Nice pic, Gabibyte, but I already saw in the preview that the whole car was sharp and the rest of the pic blurred so... :indiff: You better be fast and have a good entry if you still want to get in the top 20...

aha good to see you're on the ball freddy, I just sent you a pm before reading this! :)

and yes, Gabibyte's entry is disqualified for use of photoshop. Please ensure you read all rules before entering next week, there are other comps on this forum where the use of photoshop is encouraged.

Back