PhotoMode Competition - Week 51 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 97 comments
Fletch
Final entry

w51preview0qn.jpg
Previews are a maximum of 400x300, btw.

update

please note, this preview is not a preview of the full image. it just looked better than resizing the image to 400 x whatever it turned out as.

Turbo@: your shot is very original...which makes it very good looking. Plus the car line up is the best I have seen. Excellent job.
TF: WOW that is amazing.(tisk tisk...what happened to that GT-One..lol) very real with the R92CP spinning and the sparks.

Lovin ALL the shots but those two are my top picks. And I also agree...to many F1 cars.

Treefingers...How did you get the car to flip that much?! I always thought the GT physics only allowed a certain angle. Ive never seen a car do that close to a real flip.

Great pic though.

TeamWilliams F1
TF: WOW that is amazing.(tisk tisk...what happened to that GT-One..lol) very real with the R92CP spinning and the sparks.
Thx TW.
SSVelle
Treefingers...How did you get the car to flip that much?! I always thought the GT physics only allowed a certain angle. Ive never seen a car do that close to a real flip.

Great pic though.
It will actually catch alot of air at the test track, and im not talking about ramming the car into the wall either. I got kinda lucky with that shot. :)

Final Entry

Felt like doing something a little diffrent. This weeks poll should be close,
some truely awesome entries this week. Good work all! 👍 👍 👍

treefingers
Final Entry

7ap7cg.jpg

:bowdown: My god that picture is crazy!! Great shot!

And about the F1's mine was the first of them all so hah!
:lol::P

Im not sure if Im closing it late tonight (12am pst or 12pm pst)...dpends on what Im doing later..

ENTRY

dofieldpre3am.jpg

When you're trying to fit 6 cars in a shot it really limits your choice of angles...

:::quick question::: How do I get those black size frames off of my links???

On imageshack's main page there's a checkbox now, DO :)

im starting to miss the black bar now ... im still curious how a picture that starts off at 250kb max ended up 851kb??

Well, if you adjust the contrast enough to make so many bright colours its naturally going to have a bigger file size, especially if it was bright and colourful to begin with.

Back