Photomode Tournament - New Season - Qualifying Round

• Thread starter NTX
  • 181 comments
I need to change my entry... Used one I had in my gallery :lol:
Forgot about the rules...

Now working on it.

The shots that I have already received are top quality!!! And we are only in the beginning. Hope it continues like this!
So who is gonna submit next?!👍

I'm sure everyone brought their A-game, so they can be SURE to get in. I have a pretty good feeling that this season we will see some awesome entrys like the days of old.

I'll try to cook something tonight for this.

If I don't submit an entry by tomorrow, it means I'm out.

If I can put something up by tomorrow, and even though I'm being submitted to surgery in 2 days, I'll be recovering in my parent's house, where my younger brother has GT4, CS2 and Internet, so if I get qualified, I'll be able to enter the tournament.

Good luck with your surgery. Try to submit, this gettin very interesting.👍

Interesting? Man, I can't wait for the poll even more now that you said that.

Entered in 2.0. It's nothing special though, just a quick edited shot.

i have submitted my entry. hope it makes it to the polls.i spent a lot of time on that shot. all in all, i think i have like 3 different versions of it. but when i worked on it the other night, it took me like a good 3 hours i think.

edit: hour and a half with that one.and another hour and a half with my current impreza update on my gallery.

Entry sent (2.0).

It's kinda crappy, I only could do so much to get it in today, so I woudn't be surprised if I end up entering anyway just because there are few 2.0 entries...

I hope they'll be enough 2.0 entries!!, seems theres a few of the big guns going into PMC

Hmm, maybe it'll be the opposite this time. Maybe this time, the PMC side will fill up quick, and we'll have trouble filling in 2.0.

NTX, could we get an estimate number of people in each category so far?

8 entries 2.0
5 entries PMC

All great shots, hard choice IMO

C´mon people enter, U know U wanna:)

Sent my 2.0 entry already on monday.

How's it working with the tournament? Will there be a qualifying poll where the top 16 (or 8) qualify for each category? (Sorry if this stands on post 1...=))

Well if less than 16 entries are send, all people will pass to round 1. If more than 16 entries are in, and if less than 16 entries exist in the other division, the non-qualifiers of the other division (ex 2.0) will pass to PMC to complete the available spots. Hope I explained well:)

NTX, what do you mean 'all great shots so far'?

Have you seen mine?! :crazy:

Are U saying yours is crap?? Don´t say that...U know its a lie:tup:

My entry......Yes my entry the person who said that he was too busy finally had time to do something! I entered in 2.0 Rules as, well I don't really fancy doing a PMC as I quite like my editing and last time I didn't think I did too well in it so I decided to have another shot (get it?).
Good luck to every one. Hope too see Ray get further this time!

Well I hope more people enter. Still I don´t know if people like Sejtur, Drift2XS, 440Charger, Arsenal, Slipztrem, among others of course are gonna enter.
The 2.0 side has now 9 entries. I must say again, I like the shots a lot, hard to pick one.
👍

Are U saying yours is crap?? Don´t say that...U know its a lie:tup:

Thanks, bro. 👍

About the number of entries so far, they'll surely rise dramatically within a few days. Obviously, since the deadline isn't over yet, there are a lot of people trying really hard to make something brilliant and that take time as we know.
Or they still didn't manage to find the time to do it, it's likely.

But I wouldn't worry about that, lots will enter for sure. :)

Back