Photomode Tournament - New Season - Qualifying Round

• Thread starter NTX
  • 181 comments
Well people...I wanna ask U guys if U agree that I enter the Tournament or not. Sejtur asked me if I would enter, and he remembered me that Treefingers had entered in his Tournament in the past (when he had a duel with the other member, he had already made his entry).
So...now its up to U people, can I enter or not? If not...don´t worry...I understand. If I enter I will do as Treefingers, do my entry ASAP before I see my opponent entry (U can trust on me that I would not change my entry after).
Now its up to U guys:)
Anyway...10 entries in 2.0:tup:

I wouldn't mind at all ntx. You know all of the shots of the qualifying round and you can stick to that quality but we others don't know which one is from who so that wouldn't matter in the end.
If I'm honest it would be sad if you weren't part of the tournament. So please go ahead. 2.0 or pmc?

I don't know if I'm supposed to post that here but I've got a theme we could use for one of the rounds:

- british car/cars on a city circuit (nothing too fancy I know...:))

If I enter...maybe PMC this time.
About the theme, no worries:tup: (another one to the huge list I have)

Submitted 👍

Not what I expected from it though, my latest pictures are of the lowest quality I ever did IMO, the only I am statisfied with of my entry is that my smudging skills are improving 👍

11 entries in 2.0!! Pretty hot this division!!
PMC division is also very good!!
Keep enter guys and win great prizes*:)

*Note - Prizes not available in your area:)

NTX what are you waiting for, go shoot your entry!

If someone didn't guess already - I entered. :) Good luck everyone.

Yeah, enter NTX, if thats what they did before I don't see it being a problem now.

Yeah, NTX... it's happened a lot in the past (Dead_poetic hosted it once), so i dont see why not. Just don't look at the shots in advance any more.

So I guess some of U guys agree. Keep leaving more comments about my participation. PMC is almost certain for me.
Thanks for your feedback guys:)

I think there's no problem that you enter in PMC...

I'm in 2.0 :lol:

Joke, I don't see any problem with that :)

Sent my entry for PMC.

I cant wait until the polls, ive never done this so im wicked excited about it :D

I will do my best to get a shot in. Having trouble deciding which shot to use and if I should enter 2.0 or PMC. :dunce:

Most likely be 2.0 if I ever get around to editing a shot. :D

PMC has now 9 entries!!!
Keep enterig people, pretty tough competition!!

I am most likely going to enter this now, because of a little talk I had with NTX on MSN yesterday.

Yeah TVR U should enter, your skills are always welcome.
This applies to everyone else, so go shoot your shots.(BTW I must shoot mine).

NTX, since it looks like the brackets will fill up long before the expiration date, will you keep the total entries updated in the first post?

Just entered under the 2.0 rules. Nothing too astonishing... but just something decent to get me into the first round 👍
Good luck everyone!

Edit: Appie, make sure you have read the opening post on how to enter.

Appie has just made a little mistake, he posted in the Un-Edited comp. thinking that he was entering this one. I have already PM explaining what to do:)
BTW I will be off town until tomorrow afternoon, so keep entering. 👍

My entry has been sent to NTX finally. I am happy with my shot, especially considering I didn't spend much time on it. :D

Good luck to everyone. 👍

Ok guys, lets do a counting update:

PMC - 13 entries
2.0 - 13 entries

Keep them coming!!!

So you will put everyone in the poll, but only the top 16 will get into the tourney?

Back