Photomode Tournament - New Season - Qualifying Round

• Thread starter NTX
  • 181 comments
People, how about if NTX (if he can, of course) does this: the qualifying poll is up in 24h, no matter what. It's fair to all, specially to the ones that still haven't send their entry, which of course is their fault, but...

How's that for ya?

Tomorrow afternoon the poll should be up imo. People have had their chances to enter.

People, how about if NTX (if he can, of course) does this: the qualifying poll is up in 24h, no matter what. It's fair to all, specially to the ones that still haven't send their entry, which of course is their fault, but...

How's that for ya?

Agree.

How about tomorrow at 19.00 GMT it's up. Everyone knows how long they got then.

Ok people it will be like this, the deadline is now tomorrow, April 3, until 16:00 PM (GMT)

*Date to be ignored

Yeah mate...expect the poll to be up later in the afternoon:tup:

WOOHOOO!!!
We have an agreement!

Are we the nicest people on earth or what?! :sly:

D_O, post here if you're aware of the new deadline, so that we know you know. :odd:

no need to wait till tomorrow.. Im just about to PM my entry to NTX.. Just as soon as I get imageshack to freakin work!!!!

Wait people...theres a "situation" with Danger Orange entry.

The image he sent does not fit the theme, I´m waiting for another entry from D_O.

I just sent him a new shot that I pulled straight out of my a$$.. it fits the theme too!!

& yes, the first shot was of race cars... two TT's..... sound familiar?

How about TVR&FF? Any word from him?

Or 440? Is he in?

TVR is doing some minor adjustments, he will send in a few minutes
440...no word.

440 logged in earlier today, either he's not entering or he is and is also preparing something at the last minute. :rolleyes:

How can you NOT notice the thread, its been at the top of the page all week.

I know that I have extended the deadline, but I think its better to close at the original date.

EDIT: Hope Imageshack let me work, because its working like s***!

Well I think so...and I think Imageshack is working now, so I hope people understand. Don´t go "mad" on me, but the deadline is is the original date.

EDIT - Imageshack is not working again

EDIT 2 - Poll will be up soon (if everything goes well)

2.0 division goes with 19 entries
PMC division goes with 18 entries

Tough choice to be made:tup:

This has got to be the most complicated thread in history... :lol:

not complicated, but hard to understand:)
(I´m only trying to things right)

Back