Photomode Tournament - New Season - Qualifying Round

• Thread starter NTX
  • 181 comments
another counting update:

2.0 division has now 16 entries:tup:

TVR said he would enter, but I don´t know the division, but if he chooses 2.0 someone will be left out (sadly)
Well I be off for tonight, I will return tomorrow morning. Poll will be up tuesday:tup:

BTW if PMC stays with more than 17 entries, the guy that that will pass to 2.0 side, it will be the one with more votes. Of course that this applies if 2.0 division stays with 15 entries.
But tomorrow someone can make a last minute enter.
👍

But you had said above that 2.0 already had 16 entries, has someone dropped out or changed to PMC?

If you have 16 for PMC 2.0, then I won't mind sitting out, because I don't want you to bend the rules or anything NTX.

Aren't we doing a qualifier though? So even if there's more than 17 entries TVR, you still have a very good chance of making it through ;).

Entry is being sent right now, I haven't been around and GT hasn't even been turned on in ages, but I can't ever say no to a tourney.

But you had said above that 2.0 already had 16 entries, has someone dropped out or changed to PMC?

Thats was my mistake, sorry:ouch: Anyway 2.0 has now 17 entries, same number to PMC.
Don´t forget that the qualifying poll will be multi-choice, so if U like only one shot, just vote one time, if U like two, vote in those two (or three, or four...) and if U like them all..."hell" vote on all of them (except your own of course)👍 . Its up to U guys to decide who passes to round 1:tup:

Tomorrow Beerz!!
Counting update (because I forgot that I have an entry that I didn´t see when 1st was sent, I was sleepy), 18 entries in PMC:tup:

I'm so excited about this tournament!!!

I can barely wait to be left out... :lol:

NTX, (So we all know when you're referring to) What is your GMT?

Looking forward to the poll 👍

The Greenwich one.

So should I close by my time, or should wait until other countries (like USA) be also on april 3?

If you wait for other countries, then some of us would have to wait nearly 12 hours more. Just go for it :)

of course U can enter TVR, thats why we are doing this round. It would be great to have U:)

If there is anyone else who wants to enter, feel free, but hurry up, deadline is almost up:tup:

The Greenwich one.

So should I close by my time, or should wait until other countries (like USA) be also on april 3?

Yeah, go by your time, if we haven't given you our shot before the deadline its our fault.

Well D_O the deadline its today, but if the rest of the guys agree, I can wait for your entry (Btw TVR has not yet submited to)

Well D_O the deadline its today, but if the rest of the guys agree, I can wait for your entry (Btw TVR has not yet submited to)

Im at work right now (can you tell Im working hard?) but if I cant submit it tomorrow I guess I could try & throw something together with whatever I have on my flash drive.....

Fine by me mate...now I don´t know if the rest of the guys agree.
Speak people:tup:

I'm all for waiting one more day, no problem. 👍

For fairness towards the other people I would say no.

I personally wouldn't mind waiting another day. So if you ask me go ahead and wait. 👍

Back