Photomode Tournament - Qualifying Round

• Thread starter NTX
  • 134 comments
It looks better than my previous gallery updates so I hope I'll advance through the qualifying round :cheers:

Good to hear it Bram! As Loon said you needn't worry about not making it I can't sleep over it, I constantly think I have entered the wrong shot and I am going to fail miserably etc. But I can tell you, you won't know which entry I am.......

Good to hear you're entering Ultrabram 👍
can i modify my entry still ?
Yes, though you can only submit an entry to NTX twice. I always end up submitting a second picture for each round (always paranoid about the poll :)).

If this idea of yours ends up booting me out of the tournament I'm going to kill you... :lol:

But seriously, what was it that gave you an idea (without giving too much away)?

The Denso Sard. It's such a beautiful racer and I tried something you did in your shot but I couldn't do it so I decided to do something else. However, I didn't expect the texturing to be so bad so that's why I'm having a hard time at it ;)

So I have received more entries, so lets do counting:

2.0 division - 14 entries
PMC division - 12 entries

So...I hope to see more, don´t forget deadline its tomorrow midnight (GMT)
👍

Well I'm hoping there will actually be a qualifying poll. It would be a shame to advance straight through to round 1 after all that hard work...

I want to se a qualifying poll, though maybe we could still have the poll to make the initial match ups or to create the tournament brackets or something.

I want to se a qualifying poll, though maybe we could still have the poll to make the initial match ups or to create the tournament brackets or something.

And if not that, then atleast to see where our shots would have placed.

Entry in! 4 days of work, let's see how you guys will like it. It's not 100% done but I haven't got anymore time to spend 👍

The mactches are random choice, so that can not happen. Notice if less than 16 entries are received, Round 1 will start on the same day that the poll will be made. In this situation the poll will be up only for 2 days, because it will not count to determinate who passes to Round 1. But U guys can use that poll to see who received more votes, see it as a friendly competition.

I´m expecting to receive at least 3, maybe 4 entries, lets see...

👍

so here is the list of people that submited :

PMC - [empty space], 100K, Arsenal, Atlop, azevedojose, Brock5000, Diablo, NTX, Rayquaza, SimmiS, Vince247 and Vr6gti72

2.0 - Alpha, Beerzgood, Bram Turismo, Franz, Freddy86, GEETOWN_DRIFTER, Jacoja07, Jgda9rs, Krame, LGForce, Loon, Moglet, Rovens, Speedster502 and Tangled Web

👍

EDT - I´m counting to receive something from Slipztrem. Sejtur have told me he was busy but he would try to enter.
In PMC I´m counting to receive two more entries, lets see...

The mactches are random choice, so that can not happen. Notice if less than 16 entries are received, Round 1 will start on the same day that the poll will be made. In this situation the poll will be up only for 2 days, because it will not count to determinate who passes to Round 1. But U guys can use that poll to see who received more votes, see it as a friendly competition.

I´m expecting to receive at least 3, maybe 4 entries, lets see...

👍

OK so if i understand clearly. If we don`t reach the limit of 16 entries, this will be a poll, but will not count as a qualifying round because evryone pass. am i right NTX?
If not i have to change my entry because it will not have a chance against some big ones around here. :nervous:

You are right LG...only counts if exists 17 entries for example.
But imagine that 2.0 division reaches 17 entries, but PMC only have 14, the poll will last the normal 3 days because of 2.0 division. Also if that happens the non-qualifier of 2.0 can compete in PMC (if he wants of course) because there are spots available to fill.
Hope all of U understand (this is all been said in the previous tournament, but I don´t mind explain it again)

👍

I had planned to enter. But due to the recent flooding of Newcastle, and loss of power, and salvage efforts of the house, i didn't have time to produce an entry.

Hope to see U next time Funkshen:tup:

Its official, 2.0 has now 17 entries, so the qualifying Round will count.
PMC has now 14 entries, so if there is anyone who haven´t submit do it, lets see if a full grid can be made.
👍

EDT
Well...there is a problem with Sejtur entry, and I wanna know if the 2.0 division "guys" don´t mind if Sejtur can compete with a European car? I know the theme was only for Japanese and American cars...and Sejtur may not have time to make another shot, so I wanna know 1st your opinions. All of them are important, but of course I wanna know what the 2.0 contestants think.
So say something 👍

NTX, I have been talking to Tommi offline and of how we are lacking entries in PMC. He told me that he really would like to enter but his internet is....umm...broken still. So we came up with the idea that he takes the shot gives it to me on the memory stick and I send it too you under Tommi's name so essentially he will be entering. Is this alright with you?

Well I am a nice guy and I will extend the deadline until tomorrow 17.30 PM.
PMC grid needs two more entries and there is someone that wanna enter but it can only send the shot tomorrow (that someone is Tommi). Also it gives Sejtur a little more time to make a new shot.
So guys...don´t get mad...and if there is anyone who haven´t entered, go shoot your entry now. 👍

EDT - I still wanna know if U guys don´t mind that Sejtur enter with a European car (I also know this way we all know from who came that shot)...just in case he haven´t time to send a new entry:tup:

Well...no one will know now which shot is yours Sej:lol:
So if there is anyone who wanna enter, U have until tomorrow afternoon to do:tup:

Gonna be a FANTASTIC qualification poll in 2.0
PMC is also great, so far everyone will pass:tup:

EDT - Well I wanna say there are some members that I would like to see here a lot, but for various reasons they cannot enter or don´t know the Tournament has begun:

Alexwrc - Sadly the last Champion of 2.0 will not enter...and to me its a big guy that will not be with us this season.

Cod Father - Another top talented member that I would love to see here, hope to see U in next seasons:tup:

440 Charger - One of the kings of GTP...a legend for most of us...I would love to see him here.

Streetz - Another guy that have a great talent, hope to see him again around here.

Funkshen - Hope to see U next edition mate, love your work.

Of course I LOVE the current list of people that have entered so far (who wouldn´t??) :), but with these guys participating it would be the end of the world :lol:

Since I´m talking about talented members, I also wanna give my opinion about some of the guys that entered so far:

Speedster502 - U have improved A LOT!!! Be careful with this guy:tup:

Loon - U are also giving us some impressive work, U have good chances in this Tournament

Beerzgood - This guy...just be very cautious...he means business:tup:

Rayquaza - Always a pleasure to see his work...and he can do some awesome shots, another guy to avoid :lol:

[empty space] - Another top skilled guy, that can go far in this Tournament. Avoid if U can 👍

Atlop - Another top skilled guy around here!! Always a pleasure to have him here:)

Jacoja07 - This name means trouble, so be prepared to bring your best work 👍

Sejtur - His name speaks for itself:)

More can be told about the rest of the guys...this is only a little opinion about what I think of this season list of entries. So the guys I didn´t mention, don´t be mad...👍

Enjoy the Tournament...all of U:)

Why am I absoultely horrified that I am not going to make it past the qualifaction round? :scared:

EDIT:
NTX
Speedster502 - U have improved A LOT!!! Be careful with this guy

Really you think my entry is that good!?

NTX...you did get my entry right?

Yep mate...sorry I didn´t reply (I was tired on that day and I forgot to reply to some of U)
All entries are legal, don´t worry:)

Thanks for the kind words NTX, means alot coming from one of the best here.👍

Thanks for that compliment, Nuno! :cheers:

Now you made people think my qualifying entry is worth something... :lol:

Well Loon thanks for your words, but one of the best...me...I still have a lot to learn:)

Well I wanna give my opinion again about some of the others contestants:

Franz - This guy can really do master pieces...very tough to beat. I like his work a lot:)

Jgda9rs - Well this guy its always doing beautiful shots, and his style its quite unique...always a pleasure to have him here:tup:

Arsenal - Another top skilled guy, a very good opponent to face:)

Moglet - Another legend around here...and can really be a very tough opponent to beat. Who wanna face him?!! :)

Bram Turismo - One of the guys that reached the top quite fast. Can bring very good quality shots!!! Bram has one of the most coolest galleries on GTP 👍

Brock5000 - Another guy that do great shots (in GT4 and Tourist Trophy). I would like to face him someday...who knows íf that will happen in this Tournament:tup:

Anyway...all of U are very skilled...and are always bringing inovation to GTP.
Its a pleasure to be part of this "family".
👍

EDT - Your welcome Beerz:)

Back