Photomode Tournament - Qualifying Round

• Thread starter NTX
  • 134 comments
Sweet. My ps2 stopped working for a while this weekend, but I got it working so I think I'll enter PMC since you still haven't got all 16 entries yet.

Your welcome Dman...so try to submit until tomorrow afternoon (GMT)...it should be around 12,00 PM there (or something)👍

If you keep it open one more day my bro could try to make an entry.

Well Ray the deadline its until tomorrow afternoon (17,30 GMT) if he could bring something it would be good:tup:

EDT - PMC has now 16 entries. Dman and 725 just submited.
Bring more if U have them:)

Hope to see U next time Funkshen:tup:

Its official, 2.0 has now 17 entries, so the qualifying Round will count.
PMC has now 14 entries, so if there is anyone who haven´t submit do it, lets see if a full grid can be made.
👍

EDT
Well...there is a problem with Sejtur entry, and I wanna know if the 2.0 division "guys" don´t mind if Sejtur can compete with a European car? I know the theme was only for Japanese and American cars...and Sejtur may not have time to make another shot, so I wanna know 1st your opinions. All of them are important, but of course I wanna know what the 2.0 contestants think.
So say something 👍

but the themes are set, and everyone complied, so i guess we should just stick to it, unless you want everyone to re-do another entry with a euro car. let's get something straight for once 👍

Sej redid his entry Adrian(check post 83), so alls good in the neighborhood.

Yeah Jg...ignore that part now. Even Sej felt that his shot was "cheating" and have done another shot, and quicly I gotta say. He was only afraid he couldn´t do it on time, and he really wanted to enter the Tourney, thats why I needed the opinion of the rest of U.
Anyway PMC has now 17 entries:tup:

Looking forward to seeing the poll, sure it will be full of stunning shots.
Good luck to everyone that entered.👍

You forgot about me NTX. :( Hahaha, j/k. :D You are doing a great job running the Tourney, keep it up buddy.

I don't know if Tommi has took the shot or not. When he comes round me house today we will find out.....

So another counting update...18 entries in PMC 👍
This last shot I receive, has only the preview size working, the original one cannot be opened, must be because of Imageshack once again. Anyway that shot will enter in the poll, hope U guys understand:tup:

👍

EDT - I managed to resize that shot I was talking about, based on the preview. This way U guys can see it a little more bigger. Notice its not that bigger, this way that shot can have a decent quality
👍

When will the poll be up?

And I take it from the entry count that it will be 'for' real' for both categories, someone will be left out of the tournament in each one...

Too bad alex, 440 and others won't enter this one, it would be great having everyone in.

Poll will be up after the deadline...18,30 PM maximum, if of course I don´t have any last minute affair to do:tup:

Everyone will make the poll, gordon gt.

The voting will be to choose the 16 in each category that will make it to the tournament.

Yep...like Beerz said!! The challenge here its to reach Round 1 of the Tournament, only the 16 most voted will pass:tup:

Bram - I forgot about that, dude. But what matters is that it's in on time. Can't wait to see it! 👍

And I hope mine isn't too bad, I still haven't got around to find the right brightness/color balance with the new monitor.
What looks good to me looks like crap on my brother's monitor, so I don't know what to expect...

Beerz, you can still work on it... and everytime look on your brothers screen if it looks good hehe. :)

Bram - I forgot about that, dude. But what matters is that it's in on time. Can't wait to see it! 👍

And I hope mine isn't too bad, I still haven't got around to find the right brightness/color balance with the new monitor.
What looks good to me looks like crap on my brother's monitor, so I don't know what to expect...

So you're having the same problem. My 19" monitor shows everything darker while my laptop screen shows it lighter, I can't figure out how it comes out for you guys...

Sej - It would be easier like that, the problem is that my brother still lives with my parents, so I can't do a direct comparison. As a last resort, I can take my pc over there, let's hope it doesn't come to that...

gordon gt - are you entering PMC or 2.0?

Bram - In my house I had a 16 year old 14" monitor. The picture itself had shrunk up to 12" and max resolution I could use was 800x600.
Over the last 2 months, as I was living in my parent's house while recovering from my surgery, all my updates were done in my brother's monitor.
When I got back to my house, I found with great joy that my old chap had died, and I rushed on to the nearest place to get myself a brand new 19" Samsung TFT. The problem now is that it all looks very different, and when I go to my parents house I take my usbdisk with a few samples to check out the differences and still haven't got it right... sorry for the long story, I had to get it out of my system... :indiff:

Well, thats what I call last minute entry...19 entries now on PMC:tup:

Back