Porto, Portugal
ntx1982
nmft
logosf1oi4ec8.jpg

round1fg4.jpg

pmcum1.jpg

match1cl8.jpg

Nickysereia VS TeamDiablo3
Theme - Japanese Beauties (shot of any japanese car)
Cars ---» Any, but must be japanese
Tracks ---» Any
Phototravel ---» Yes​

match2jj9.jpg

Tulok VS Tommi2000
Theme - Impreza Club (Pictures of Subaru´s Impreza only)
Cars ---» Subaru Impreza only (Race and Rally models allowed)
Tracks ---» Any
Phototravel ---» Yes

match3pl0.jpg

Rayquaza VS 725
Theme - World Circuits Racings (Take a picture in a World Circuit, with one or more race cars)
Cars ---» Race Cars only
Tracks ---» World Circuit tracks only
Phototravel ---» No

match4ux5.jpg

NTX VS Vince247
Theme - Pure White (shots of white cars)
Cars ---» Any (except race, rally and formula cars)
Tracks ---» Any
Phototravel ---» No

match5ua5.jpg

Brock5000 VS lmracer
Theme - Pure Power (shots of cars with more than 500hp)
Cars ---» any with more than 500hp (Bought with more 500hp, not after tuning the car)
Tracks ---» any
Phototravel ---» No

match6op2.jpg

atlop VS Dmanbluesfreak
Theme - Agression (anything that shows agression on the picture)
Cars ---» Any
Tracks ---» Any
Phototravel ---» Yes

match7jf0.jpg

M3_CSL VS arsenal
Theme - Convertable (Any picture of a convertable car with it's roof up or down)
Cars ---» Convertable cars only
Tracks ---» Any
Phototravel ---» Yes

match8yg8.jpg

Garnettrules21 VS Slick6
Theme - City life (Take a picture in a City course)
Cars ---» Any
Tracks ---» City courses only
Phototravel ---» Yes, but only in City locations

20en3.jpg

match1cl8.jpg

TVR&&FF VS Bram Turismo​
Theme - 21st Century (Take a shot of a car that was made after 1999)
Cars ---» Cars made after 1999
Tracks ---» Any
Phototravel ---» Yes​

match2jj9.jpg

Snyp VS Freddy86
Theme - Phototravel (Take a picture in a Phototravel location)
Cars ---» Any
Tracks ---» Phototravel locations only
Phototravel ---»Yes

match3pl0.jpg

Funkshen VS LGForce
Theme - Lights Only (Focus on capturing in the picture the tail or headlights of a car)
Cars ---» Any
Tracks ---» Any
Phototravel ---» Yes

match4ux5.jpg

Danger Orange VS MiniCooper120
Theme - Late 90´s (Take a shot of a car bought in the late 90´s dealer)
Cars ---» Late 90´s cars only
Tracks ---» Any
Phototravel ---» Yes

match5ua5.jpg

Sejtur VS Jgda9rs
Theme - Bling Bling (Use any car with bling rims on a track that gives your rims some nice reflections)
Cars ---» Any
Tracks ---» Any
Phototravel ---» Yes

match6op2.jpg

Slipztrem VS Jacoja07
Theme - Skyline Club (Take a shot of any Nissan Skyline)
Cars ---» Skyline´s only (Race Models allowed)
Tracks ---» Any
Phototravel ---» Yes​

match7jf0.jpg

Drift2xs VS Moglet
Theme - In the tunnel (Take a picture inside a tunnel)
Cars ---» Any
Tracks ---» Any, but the car must be inside the tunnel
Phototravel ---» No

match8yg8.jpg

Speedster502 VS Beerzgood
Theme - American Beauty (Take a picture with any American Car)
Cars ---» American Cars only
Tracks ---» Any
Phototravel ---» Yes

____________________​
Do not use pictures already viewed by other people (i.e. from your gallery), and do not post your entry in your gallery until it has been placed in the poll. You will have 8 days to PM me (NTX1982) your final entries. And remember, do not post your final entries in this thread.
If you can, please include a preview image (300 x 400 pixels) next to your thumbnail in the Private Message.

*Entries can only be changed once*​

HAVE FUN!!!

If you are still unsure of the competition rules, please revert to the following link:​

Ah crapola! Look who I got!
One question though, does it have to be from that dealer, or can it be another late 90s car from the actual dealer?

Wow... Starting against Freddy...
Gonna be hard...

Good luck to you Freddy. 👍

@NTX1982 : If my count is good, we have until April 15th Midnight to send our pic ?

I'm not worried. i cant wait too see what Nickysereia will come up with.

Already sent my entry, so now the waiting game

If the deadline is April 15th thats awesome, its my one year GTP anniversary :D

Good luck to you Slipztrem 👍. I can't believe I'm up against another big name for round 1. It certainly isn't the first time :lol:

Oh yes... i love my theme.. i'm addicted to race cars, lmao!
Let's see what i can whip up for this as i have time enough.

Hmmm, a consistently great person, this definitely won't be an easy round. On the other hand though, I'm always fascinated with what Jacoja comes up with. Cheers mate, looking forward to it :cheers:

I feel kinda bad for LGForce and Funkshen; that theme is really pretty limited, it's hard to bring something new to the table. That being said, I know you two are both wizards with the photos, so I'm sure to be pleasantly surprised!

This round of polls ought to be interesting! And lastly, thanks to all who voted for the Cobra :)

oh boy oh boy. i barely made the cut. but im glad i am in. good luck and enjoy the competition to all.

Ohhhh Boy!, What a challenge. first off, im up against LGForce, but that theme! Sheesh! Cant wait though, should be an awesome challenge, and im sure to be bringing my best i can conjur up. I hope you do the same LG!

Slip and Jacoja, looks to be the highlight match of the round, two of the best. It'll be a shame to watch one of you leave so early. :(

Drift2XS and Mog, shall be interesting also!! Pity it is such a limiting arena for shots though.

Best of luck all of you

GREAT (not). i always loved experimenting with wheels on gt4. now i gotta do more homework and test fitting. second of all, i'm up against Sejtur, who i believe is a pretty competitive person as well, if not one of the greats IMO. wish me luck.

goodluck to Sejtur as well. i'm sure this would probably be a cake walk for him.

Some great matches already on this round.

Good luck, Speedster! 👍

i forgot to mention, i'm hoping the rims dont have to be stock, by that i mean the factory ones that came with the car. otherwise i'm really screwed. gotta get practicing. battlegear 4's very addicting. gotta get back with my photomode groove!

Hmm, My theme proving to be more difficult then i thought. I had just spent a solid 3-4 hours on an entry, only to watch it fall from, bad to worse. Scrap it and start all over again tomorrow. Hopefully ill be able to produce something half decent.

Just a question.

How's the all cut/paste/enlarging rim thing?
Is the poll held about this matter valid for this tournament?

I really think it should be clear now, and once and for all, as I don't think it's a good idea to let anything slip by during the tournament while it could be decided right now.

To answer some questions, first I wanna say the deadline is until midnight of April 16.
Second, the "rims" enlarging thing and all that comes with it can be used.
Third I wanna say to Vince247 to not be worried, I will only see his entry after I make my "final" entry (U can trust on me mate, I always play by the rules)
So guys hope U enjoy your themes and your opponents, it was all random choice:tup:

My theme is pretty hard...but I know that Funkshen will come with a good one. i must go take some pics :crazy:

good luck Funkshen 👍

Thanks for clearing that out, NTX. 👍

Now, I just wanna say I may be forced to drop out of the tournament.

As most of you guys know, I'm recovering from a surgery at my parent's house, since I can barely move now.
I had brought my GT4 game, usb disk and whatnot here in advance so I could guarantee my shots in throughout the tournament.
Now, what I didn't predict was that my brother's PS2 would start to be a b***h and refusing to read my GT4 disk, so I can't get any shots.
I only found this today as I was preparing to shoot for the tournament, as so far I have barely made it out of bed (laptop).

I'll try (with my brother's help) to get it to read the damn disk, and as a last resource I'll call my girlfriend to pass by my house and bring my PS2 (which will be hard by a great number of reasons).

Or I can just work on a few crappy shots from US cars I have on my usb disk and be totally humilliated. I don't know, I'm just too pissed right now.
Thank God I'm on hard medicin, or that bottle of ol'Jack would be halfway through right now... :banghead:

I can help you cleaning your brother playstation. Very easy. PM me.

I do it once a month :)

This will make the PS2 read the GT4 disk for sure 👍

And if it does, in fact start working, just leave the PS2 on until you're satisfied with a shot... It wont harm the PS2 - i've left mine on numerous hours.

And if it does, in fact start working, just leave the PS2 on until you're satisfied with a shot... It wont harm the PS2 - i've left mine on numerous hours.

I've left my slimline on for a few days straight! ;)

so for the Impreza shot, can i have another car in there, like I'm on a circuit? or only My Subaru?

Me vs. Drift...excellent.

Time for a grudge battle. ;)

Latest Posts

Back