Photomode Tournament - ROUND 1

• Thread starter NTX
  • 140 comments
Atlop and Slipztrem have submited (pretty good shots I gotta say).
So the rest of U guys that haven´t submited...go shoot your entries...NOW!!:)

NTX, can you update the list of the people that haven't submitted yet?
And has anyone said that they will not enter?

And has anyone heard of DO? He's gone for a bout a week now, even his TT/GT4 comp is stalled.

I have send a PM to Danger Orange, thursday or something...but I don´t know anything.
In PMC everyone submited. In 2.0, TVR, Drift2xs, Jgda9rs, Danger Orange and U (Beerz).
Hope the rest of U guys enter, so shoot your entries guys:)

I'm aiming to finish my entry tomorrow afternoon, let's just hope it's decent enough to get me to Round 2.

Can't wait to see the poll, some of the shots will be just amazing, I bet. 👍

I will be off for the rest of the day. Keep sending your entries. Hope that Danger Orange submits...if not MiniCooper120 will pass the round...
👍

EDIT: If Danger Orange doesn´t submit, Alex can enter on his place (if he wants of course) because he was number 17th in the qualifying. (to be more specific, he was number 18th, but LOON have quited, so Alex its the next on the line).

Not to act like I'm not confident, but I think the only (well, maybe not...) way I can win this round is if DO misses the deadline.

BUT, I would much rather battle him and see the shot he came up with. After all, if I win, I beat DO! If I lose, what's to complain about?

Is it me or does he always seem to wait right until the end? One of my biggest pet peeves is procrastination.

Not to act like I'm not confident, but I think the only (well, maybe not...) way I can win this round is if DO misses the deadline.

BUT, I would much rather battle him and see the shot he came up with. After all, if I win, I beat DO! If I lose, what's to complain about?

I´m only doing this because we are in Round 1, if it was in Round 2 this situation would not happen (meaning a non-qualifier entering directly to Round 2). Still if Danger Orange submits, of course he will enter, if not Alex has already sent me his entry and will replace Danger Orange. Why leaving a spot open if we have people that wanna enter:tup:

Right now...Beerzgood and Danger Orange are the only ones that haven´t submited.

EDIT - Another thing, the Round 1 poll will last for 3 days, if U guys don´t mind of course.

ntx, please please please ignore my 2nd pm :D i decided to use my first one. win or lose.

i am so indecisive right now.all started out with dinner last night. imagine how the waitress was. not so good :D goodluck everyone!

Come on Beerzy I want some competition in this. I thought you had already sent your entry in Beerzy.

Hi, guys.

I was meant to have submitted it yesterday, but my brother needed the pc during the entire day for a school work, so I didn't do anything on my shot.

I'm finishing it right now (final car clean-up) and will PM it to NTX as soon as it's finished - about 2hrs).

EDIT: speedster, don't worry, you'll have competition. No way I'd let you run away with all the votes... :crazy:

i dont think 3 days will be enough. if you're gonna do that, atleast start it off on a friday or something, when people have time. school and work does take off a lot of energy and time from people you know.

Well if I make 3 days, I can start next round Saturday, if not I only can start next round Monday. I´m doing this because people have said in the qualifying poll that 5 days is too much. Lets see what other guys say:tup:

why dont u wait till 3rd week of may and start the poll instead ? :lol: :lol:
just kidding hahahahaha!

btw, i've made some last minute decision, and i hope you dont mind NTX.
i'm such an indecisive goofball right now it's not even funny. i dont wanna use my first one. something's telling me i should just not use the first pic that i sent you. so i'll go with the next one. sorry.

5 Days was more then sufficiant last time. I think 3 days is right on the money. It takes all of 5 minutes to vote? If that. 👍

yeah true, but my point is, some people dont have the patience to open their pc and vote or what not. but all i'm saying is atleast start the poll on a friday, so it'll be on a weekend, so it doesnt get in people's responsibilities that usually are on a weekday/night. :)

Poll should start when planned, the difference is when it will close.

There's no point in waiting 5 days to put the poll up.

NTX could maybe have the poll up by tomorrow so people start voting or making their decisions. I for one am eager to see the shots.

What if it closed saturday night? That would give everyone more than enough time to vote.

EDIT: On the qualifying round, after 2 days there were already 40 votes, and there won't be many more than that voting overall.

Yeh but I would like the poll soon as it is a bit boring just waiting for ages. And don't people have time after work?

Latest Posts

Back