Photomode Tournament - ROUND 1

• Thread starter NTX
  • 140 comments
So who hasn't submitted yet?
A deadline is a deadline, so if for example DO is too late, it's not our fault, just get the friggin poll up then.
I don't think i'm the only one excited about seeing the poll!

Deadline is until midnight tonight (NTX's time zone and mine).

It's currently 1:32pm here.

DO hasn't submitted yet, as haven't I. Other than that, I believe everyone else has sent their entries in.

EDIT: Funkshen, I'm not a big fan of Corona, since it's very expensive here, but it's a nice choice. 👍

The polls will be up after midnight (GMT). Next round will start (by my counting) April 21, right after the polls are closed. Then U guys will have again 8 days to submit:tup:

Damn, right, NTX!!! :lol:

Ray, I'm hurrying, but it's being a pain to get this specific car to look good.
The lines are so jagged... I've been working for hours trying to make them look good, but can't do it well. If only I knew how to work with vectors... :rolleyes:

I already vowed never to use this car ever again in close-ups. :mad:

The polls will be up after midnight (GMT). Next round will start (by my counting) April 21, right after the polls are closed. Then U guys will have again 8 days to submit:tup:

in that case, i might just be able to join the next round after all, that's if i advance to that one :D

Damn, right, NTX!!! :lol:

Ray, I'm hurrying, but it's being a pain to get this specific car to look good.
The lines are so jagged... I've been working for hours trying to make them look good, but can't do it well. If only I knew how to work with vectors... :rolleyes:

I already vowed never to use this car ever again in close-ups. :mad:

Sounds like you have used the same car as I have used. You better not have or else..... I will do something that I can't think of at the moment.

When it's the same as the last tournament I think there will be themes again. Considering the voting, you will have to vote on every match for the entry you like most. Again it's a multiple choice poll like in the qualifiers. You will see how it works when it's up.

Yep like Freddy explained, U will vote for your favourite shot in each duel (Its not mandatory to vote in the macth U are included, and this applies to all, try to vote right, don´t vote on the themes names).
This tournament its all based on themes, so yes, there will be themes next round. Its a tradition on this Tournament, and in my personal opinion, I believe its more cool to each match have a specific theme, instead of only one theme for everybody (of course excluding the quali. round).
👍

Sounds like you have used the same car as I have used. You better not have or else..... I will do something that I can't think of at the moment.

Damn, I sure hope it's not the same car... REALLY! :scared:
That would be a coincidence - we could pick ANY american car and ended up picking the same...

Anyway, I like this suspense on submitting thing.
My brother needed the pc today too for the school work, so I'm finishing the shot NOW. :sly:

Has DO submitted or said anything? Will Alex take his place if he misses the deadline?

Should that be:
DO hasn't yet submited as I can say, and I sent my entry to NTX already :)

?

Now wouldn't it be funny if Beer and speedster used the same cars?

If he has the same idea of what car really defines American car history as I do then he probably has... but I hope he hasn't.. or I am buggered...

@ MINICOOPER - Damn no, dude! :lol:

@ speedster - I see we have thought the same thing while relating to the theme. Man, you're scaring me...

I ain't giving any more clues of what my car is. There again practically anyone could use the same car in this apart from the ones with the specific cars.

D_O has not said a word, so Alex is gonna enter if I don´t receive anything until midnight.

Back