Photomode Tournament - ROUND 1

• Thread starter NTX
  • 113 comments
I have finished and sent my entry. I've never worked on taking a photo as much as I have this one. It wasn't easy for me to narrow it down to just one. :ill: I also haven't had the luck of the draw by going up against Tommi. :scared:

I hope Mini is having more luck than me...Mine (I think) is nearly done...

I'll start shooting tonight.

"architecture"... :rolleyes:

Entry sent.

Good luck slip, I still remember the last time we faced off in the this tourney, I think almost exactly a year ago. With the scoob vs evo theme and it ending so close in a tie breaker. That was fun. :)

U guys are really good at this, great quality shots I have received!!!
👍
Keep going guys:)

Damn you guys and your "sent" posts ...! It's making me feel pressured! :crazy:

Good luck to you too, StReeTz! Hope it's a good battle between us. :cheers:

[mood=stressed][target=Beerzgood]Did mine aaaaages ago... what are you playing at?[/mood][/target]

:D

Hey, NTX, could we have a list of who has sent their entries? Just to see how many we have left to go...

Don't worry you'll be able to brew a great shot like usual...

Thanks, speeds. :cheers:

[mood=stressed][target=Beerzgood]Did mine aaaaages ago... what are you playing at?[/mood][/target]

:D

:lol:👍

I can't get a single half-decent shot of any building or construction or whatever. They all seem so crappy now, so 2D-like, so flat, so dull, so lifeless... It's really pissing me off. :mad:

I can't get a single half-decent shot of any building or construction or whatever. They all seem so crappy now, so 2D-like, so flat, so dull, so lifeless... It's really pissing me off. :mad:

What about the Woolworth's building? Or some arches at the Italian tracks?

What's a woolworth? Sounds creepy, man. :)

Well there is a building in NY which is called the Woolworth's Building.

It is quite visible from the track, and quite a famous building too. I'm going to say it's exact location but just look at the style of the building, and you will spot it with ease.

It's funny to see you "experts" sweat about the architecture theme that I submitted. It will be nice to see what you come up with when you really have to work for it.

No need to thank me....your welcome! :sly:

Well here is the guys that have send me their Final Entry:

PMC - Atlop, Greycap, SimmiS, Slick 6, UnoMOTO and Venari

2.0 - Me (NTX), Jacoja07, Krame, Mouser, Moglet, Streetz and Speedster502
(hope I´m not forgetting no one)

👍

Well here is the guys that have send me their Final Entry:

PMC - Atlop, Greycap, SimmiS, Slick 6, UnoMOTO and Venari

2.0 - Me (NTX), Jacoja07, Krame, Mouser, Moglet, Streetz and Speedster502
(hope I´m not forgetting no one)

👍

That is funny. The 2.0 is the one that gives more trouble and there are already 7 entries submitted versus 6 of the PMC (and the PMC doesn’t have all the edition process). :lol:

Well, I had mine, but I have to take that shot again because I forget one thing….darn it…

I'd have loved that buildings theme, I've been itching to shoot something other than cars for a while now!
Who knows, I may be able to shoot without a car for another theme...

Good luck to everyone! 👍

It's funny to see you "experts" sweat about the architecture theme that I submitted. It will be nice to see what you come up with when you really have to work for it.

No need to thank me....your welcome! :sly:

Yay, I'm referred to as an expert. :sly: Haha, I actually got the shot I was looking for in a matter of 2 laps. I loved the theme 👍

Another PMC entry received (lmracer).
Keep shooting your shots people...its gettin HOT!!

EDT - 2.0 Division has another match, so every battles are covered now.
Our new contestants are Loon and Tangled Web.
Good luck to U guys...now go shoot your entry:tup:

Back