Photomode Tournament - ROUND 1

• Thread starter NTX
  • 113 comments
I went away with out much prior notice so I havent been here in a while do I still have time to enter my entry?

When is the dead line my PS2 control and memory card is in my brothers room and it is 5am so I wont be able to get a picture till at least 7am if i am lucky.

Sorry for any inconveinience.

Done and sent!
Hope mine would be alright. Had some trouble with the locations but i feel better now. Good luck to my competitor greycap as well. Hope one of us could proceed to the next round :)

I went away with out much prior notice so I havent been here in a while do I still have time to enter my entry?

When is the dead line my PS2 control and memory card is in my brothers room and it is 5am so I wont be able to get a picture till at least 7am if i am lucky.

Sorry for any inconveinience.

I think that the deadline is Friday

Deadline its Sunday guys...8 days since Round 1 was posted:tup:

Been a little busy but my entry will be in before the deadline. 👍

Done and sent!
Hope mine would be alright. Had some trouble with the locations but i feel better now. Good luck to my competitor greycap as well. Hope one of us could proceed to the next round :)
Thank you! Somehow I have a feeling that one of us will proceed to the next round. :P

I've come to the conclusion that I have absolutely no patience. I can't wait for the polls to go up. :nervous:

I've come to the conclusion that I have absolutely no patience. I can't wait for the polls to go up. :nervous:

So...if all the entries came in early then the poll would go up early...right!?!

So...if all the entries came in early then the poll would go up early...right!?!

U are right mate...but its very hard to all people do them early because they are busy with other things. Well...lets send some reminders too :lol:

Don't worry, most everyone here usually gets pretty anxious when we're waiting for the poll to go up.

Well, I just sent off my entry. It's a pretty simple shot but I like it.
Goodluck to you Loon and everyone. 👍

Well I just finished mine, but I'm not going to turn it in just yet. I'm a little worried about it since I've been away from all this for close to 2 months, but you can win if you don't enter right?

Goodluck to you also TW, Luck to everyone else too.

ENTRY SENT - Good luck UnoMOTO:tup:

Also Good luck to everyone else!👍

Tommi:D

add me to the list dammit im so bored.

Goodluck one last time venari, i have no idea whos going through!

Just got your reminder, Nuno.

From my calculations, I'll get a stupid crappy entry until Saturday. :nervous:👍

ENTRY SENT - Good luck UnoMOTO:tup:

Also Good luck to everyone else!👍

Tommi:D

Anyone notice the absence of smack talk in this tournament. Maybe I feel this way because football starts tonight, but I feel like putting my game face on. Why this whiny my stuff isn’t good enough spineless GTPer’s? Get pumped up and intimate your opponent into crying in the corner like little wimp.

:mad: You’re going down like the Hindenburg Tommi2000! My Photo is sooo good that you'll be begging for the pain to stop when this round is over! :mad:

[/smack talk]

HELL YEAH!!!!

StReeTz, my entry is so good (if I ever get one) that I'd bet some people will even think about voting for it because they'll start to feel bad for me not having any votes!
Not only that, they'll think again and vote for your shot after thinking again and realize they're still alive after contemplating my shot. :mad:

*that'll teach him...* :sly:

HELL YEAH!!!!

StReeTz, my entry is so good (if I ever get one) that I'd bet some people will even think about voting for it because they'll start to feel bad for me not having any votes!
Not only that, they'll think again and vote for your shot after thinking again and realize they're still alive after contemplating my shot. :mad:

Hmm....don't want to offend MINICOOPER120...But Beerzy...that was my plan. Get pity votes!

just sent mine in :nervous:
Good luck Nickysereia, after seeing some of your work I think Ill need it ;)
Good luck everyone 👍

Anyone notice the absence of smack talk in this tournament. Maybe I feel this way because football starts tonight, but I feel like putting my game face on. Why this whiny my stuff isn’t good enough spineless GTPer’s? Get pumped up and intimate your opponent into crying in the corner like little wimp.
This might be useful to some lesser photographers, but us with superior photomode skills (well, actually I don't know any other here besides me) don't need to resort to such lowly tactics.
angel.gif

Finally, just sent mine, must be ONE of the last ones (at least on PMC)

:mad: You’re going down like the Hindenburg Tommi2000! My Photo is sooo good that you'll be begging for the pain to stop when this round is over! :mad:

[/smack talk]

Hmmm…💡..good idea…..HEY lmracer, just to let you know that I wish you good luck and may the best PICTURE win. 👍 (How was that? Am I qualify for the smack talk?):lol:

HELL YEAH!!!!

Those are fighting words. You after poll = :ouch:. Hehehe, just joking. Hope you get a shot so I don't win by default :scared::sly:

Back