Photoshoot Events , Some news about the future of Photoshoot Events !!!!!!

• Thread starter nanabu
  • 291 comments
I'm guessing the correct PSN is N-A-NABU since that's what's stated on his profile.

FR sent to psn name nanabu..hope I got it right

it´s "N-A-NABU" without the "" anyway

iam gonna start up my ps3 in 10mins and get my cars ready ,.. like tuning and choosing the right paint :D

lobby will be open at exactly 19:00gmt+1

see you there :D

Last edited:
I'd like to join in on this.

RED Skyline R33 GTR
YELLOW Lexus IS F
Silver Lamborghini Murcielago
BLUE Mercedes-Bemz SLS

Will try to get on with the following.....but pushed for time :guilty: apologies if I dont make it.

Red Dodge Viper SRT 10
Yellow Ferrari California
Silver Infiniti Coupe Concept
Blue Audi R8 Quattro

It seemed all done very quickly... in less than 20min 75% was already done. People was almost racing :)

I think it may have started a little early, but yeah we're almost done now.

Edit:

I'll be out for the rest of the day soon, but it was nice doing a photo shoot with you guys again. I had fun even though I got D/C'ed a few times :mad:. We need to start doing these more often again.

Last edited:
It didn't start early. It started at 19 pm GMT +1, that's 18 pm GMT.

i 2nd that :D

everyone was on time we had some drop out but hey what do you expect if people from all arround the world is coming together ? it was great tbh

anyway thanks allllll for joining , spend the time with me with us , had a great time once again :D iam quite sure the pictures will be great :)

you will have one PM from mee soon :)

cheers guys :D

Finally I've gotten all the sets done. You can click on each individual color in the banner to get to that set (and yes, there's two blues) :dopey:

Also, thanks again for hosting this, nanabu! :D

Last edited:
Can we do another one soon got a few ideas.
Bug jam all beetle and camper van
Fiat 500 old and new
SEMA show one each of the SEMA cars
Super cars X2 one no mods one GT style
Anyone?????????

Hm, I'd be up for this. I must say though, I am not the best driver, and I'm still new to the Photography scene. Also, I don't have a mic if that's a problem. If you guys can ignore the above, I'll take part.

No mic no problem , most of us don´t has one :)

As in for "today" i don´t know .. a photoshoot with just a few is maybe not so great . iam at home the whole day so i hope some more will join us .

Lets set the time for tonight for now ...

Pencil me in :) I probably can make it around 7........ my garage is'nt as full as it was before my YLOD so depends on what type/style of shoot as well :sly:

Pencil me in :) I probably can make it around 7........ my garage is'nt as full as it was before my YLOD so depends on what type/style of shoot as well :sly:

I will send you some cars if it´s possible .

So it is tonight 7 PM GMT , i will be online a bit earlyer because i still don´t have the "new" update xD

Guys, I probably won't be able to participate because its too early in the morning for me, I'll try though. What's the theme anyways?

GMT+8 so I'm guessing 3am?

Yeep, around 3.

Thanks both of you. I'll probably can be online at that time. :nervous:👍
----

EDIT: Looks like i can't be with you guys this week, got to get up really early for tommorow. Sigh.

Last edited:
Theme

Bug jam all beetle and camper van
Fiat 500 old and new
SEMA show one each of the SEMA cars
Super cars X2 one no mods one GT style

Be ready in about 90 mins guys , you may want to invite other people .

One person is not allowed to join since iam hosting this, i won´t allow Kirokai to join us , since he trolled the last photoshoot .

cheers

Back