Photoshop Multiple Cars Thread + Tutorial

• Thread starter franz
  • 453 comments
My first try :rolleyes:

my.php

Franz I am so going to try your tutorial out again. Hope I can get a bit futher for this tutorial now buddy.

Looking good wfooshee 👍
that tank car looks sooo big comparing that classic bike
btw ... cool animation of your avatar

Those bike and car combinations are awesome!! That is a killer idea!! I wont be able to contribute any pics since I dont have TT, but I sure like that idea and look forward to more pics.
DRIFT GOD
hows this ???

This turned out real good bro. 👍

Someone should photshop a car hitting a bike and the guy flying off!! :lol: Or the guy laying on the hood of a car. That would be hilarious! SImilar to when I put 2 guys in the convertible 69 camaro in this thread.

DG what happened to that pic? Looks like the sharpness was jacked wayy up. Other than that it looks ok.
I tried to PM you but your box is full.

DRIFT GOD
why do you say that ???

your pic looks pretty good ;)

Thanks. But I think the front wheel looks a bit weird because It looks abit too high up and looks as if the front bumper would always be scraping the ground. But thats what I think, other than that its a pretty impressive pic 👍

@ drifterboy - I like the modded version better, but great work there 👍

I'm not sure if I posted this one before. Those 2 used to be my favorite cars for a while -- about the same as far as speed goes too.

DRIFT GOD

Try to include the shadows with the bikes when you paste them in. See my first pic in post #393 of this thread. In the second pic, the 'busa had no shadow in the pic I copied it from, so I guess it's not quite over the crest of the hill.
(I did have to move that bike over from where it was in its original pic, as it and the tank car would have overlapped.)

Back