Photoshop Multiple Cars Thread + Tutorial

• Thread starter franz
  • 453 comments
Nothing new for a few days, so here's another car/bike selection. What if they closed the Nurburgring to everyone but BMWs?

This took me way longer than I thought it would, what with driving laps, running replays through photomode, then selecting pics that fit together well enough to cut and paste these collections.

(BTW, the 2002's attitude in the second pic is correct; that's how it went through that bend. Took me a few turns to learn to keep the back end in line.)

im having some trouble. i have 4 pics in relatively the same area. is there any way to move a layer from one pic to another.

I usually copy the layer of all photos into a blank image
so the blank image will have 4 layers if you have 4 photos to work with
then I use move tool to adjust their position if they don't align correctly
the final step will be using layer mask to hide all unnecessary area on each top 3 layers

edit: The 3rd video's link has been fixed :)

here is my panoramic photo of my favorite cars I call it blue wednesday
love to make multiple cars photos!!:) :)
bluewednesday-custom;size:696,209.jpg

good ones! you should try and put more light and color to those photo's and they'll look great. question : where did u get the bodykit for the AE86 ? i love the front end, reminds me of the one i had for my integra before. check out my gallery sometime. i have a few multicar pics in there, let me know how u like them.

i didnt read 22 pages so sorry if this has already been said but..you can also do a race with multiple cars, save the replay, then load it and you can take all the pics you want.

Looks Great everyone, but However, I seen some photos where the photo was taken from like during a race and had included AI Cars. How were those photos taken? Well I already know you can pause the replay with the select button. Is that a step towards taking a photo during a replay?

Save the replay of a race, then when you watch the replay tou can hit select button the take a photo. I hope that understand what i mean:)

How about this(i know it is rubbish but this is my first attempt)

p.s sorry for poor quality

cool, i didnt know this kind of topic exist, here is 3 of my favorite car regroup, enjoy it, and leaves some comments if you want, it would be apreciate, :)

This probably won't work on most people's computers, but here's an anaglyph I made:
anaglyph1gp3.jpg

If you need a tutorial just ask...

OK then, Tutorial time ;)

Get into a car in GT4, and take it to a photomode location. FInd a location where the camera can easily be moved, and the car is in view. Take a picture from any angle, and remember what you focused on. THen move the camera to the right a little, and turn the camera so it's focusing on the same object, and snap another photo.

Bring both to photoshop, and this is where it gets confusing. FInd the shot that you took from the left, and go to hue/saturation. change the hue to 180, lightness to -75, and colorize. Now find the other picture (should be from the right "eye") Select all, then copy and paste onto the other one. DO the same coloring thing, but leave the hue at 0. Reduce the opacity of the top layer to 50%. Now just adjust contrast to make it brighter and more interesting, rather than dull.

THat pic is outdated, I've got a better one that pops more in my gallery.

Cool but the right hand Ford isn't level with the ground. and how did you get a orginal Ford GT colours on a new Ford GT Concept.

The GT in Gulf colours is the prize car for winning the Infineon World Sports Car Trophy in the endurance hall.

HackiRoku - really like the picture, would make an excellent banner with the top & bottom cropped.

this is a quick one i've made today,

not to be picky put one thing i noticed instantly besides the yellow gt not being level with the ground as someone else already mentioned, is that through the side car windows u can see the firestone banner, but its wrong looking, i cant describe it.
i know this is kinda old though so im just going to go back into my cave:dopey:

Latest Posts

Back