Photoshop Multiple Cars Thread + Tutorial

• Thread starter franz
  • 453 comments
Overclocked412
If you'd like to resize it you can, a smaller version is always good for those on slower connections.. Oh, and Franz, you have a P.M. :)
Ok I will have to do it tomorrow. We can post both of them. The small version and the large version. I am pretty sure I can make it quite a bit smaller in size but I wont have time until wednesday after work. Ill get on MSN wednesday night and hopefully you can send it to me.

Ravenart
Great one! You're missing a C4 thou ...
I was trying to make all red corvette panorama 2 nights ago
unfortunately that stupid american championship always gives a blue C1 :banghead:
so I ended up making the paris photo instead

Stumpy> you should adjust the brightness and contrast, your photo is too dark imo, however it is a pretty good pics

franz
Great one! You're missing a C4 thou ...
I was trying to make all red corvette panorama 2 nights ago
unfortunately that stupid american championship always gives a blue C1 :banghead:
so I ended up making the paris photo instead

Stumpy> you should adjust the brightness and contrast, your photo is too dark imo, however it is a pretty good pics
Thanks.
How could I forget a Vette!
I've updated my pic.
http://www.ravenart-graphics.com/galleries/SteveDeisleyGT4Gallery/pix.htm

Here is what I think would be interesting, get some suggestions from people for multiple car shots, have anyone who wants to give it a try go ahead, and then see how many interpretations we get of the idea.
Any ideas anyone?

I have an idea of making a full grid of racers ... like Lemans or JGTC
and line them up like old fashion Lemans way like the attachment
I found it is almost impossilbe to make ... because of the cameras
but that will be photo drive not photo mode

for photo mode, I am planning to make Evolution 1-8 in white
now I am missing the white evo5, then I will be ready for the shot
same goes to the corvette ...

Ravenart> maybe you can try to make all vipers, or all BMW series-3 (productions + racers)
or even try all TVRs with their fancy paint ... it will look good for sure

edit> forgot the attachment

Attachments

• motegi jgtc.jpg
    motegi jgtc.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 594
CAMAROBOY69
Very nice pic twilight1983. THats the first time I have seen a pic taken there with that angle. 👍
I agree ... never seen this angle before
I've only taken photos there once
it looks hot!

I'd used the default camera, but adjusted the zoom out.

My minimal photochop trick...
I used a magic marker to mark the screen, drawing an outline of where the cars were. Get another car, fix the zoom, place the car, mark up the screen. No overlaps to have to cut the cars out close.

JayP
I'd used the default camera, but adjusted the zoom out.

My minimal photochop trick...
I used a magic marker to mark the screen, drawing an outline of where the cars were. Get another car, fix the zoom, place the car, mark up the screen. No overlaps to have to cut the cars out close.

You should try Panorama style with all 5 Ford GT/GT40
you missing the concept and the new Gulf race version
these two are pretty much identical to other two you had in the photo
nice job anyhow

This is becoming one of my new favorite threads. The pics are getting better and better every time. Great job so far everyone. If I get photoshop some time soon you know I will be contributing some of my own pics too. 👍
I currently only have paint and it just takes wayyyy too long to do that stuff but it can be done.

franz
You should try Panorama style with all 5 Ford GT/GT40
you missing the concept and the new Gulf race version
these two are pretty much identical to other two you had in the photo
nice job anyhow

Thanks- I have 4 of the 5... (lack the new Gulf) but I was at work when I posted and that was all I had. I need to read up on the panoramic shots.

I just got Photoshop tonight from a very good friend and this is my first attempt with it. Unfortunately the tutorial video is not working so I had to figure it out myself but here you go.

wow ... you guys getting better and better .. good job
seems like top view getting more popular now
Can't believe this thread becomes sticky ...

domnei, good job
it looks so real .... if you don't post it under GT related forum
people will never know the truth

I know they arent perfect but my they are only my 2nd and 3rd pics. I wanted the 4 cars as close together as possible but I will get better I promise. :)
This one is for Driftgod-----------------First attempt at 4 very close cars

Back