Photoshop Multiple Cars Thread + Tutorial

• Thread starter franz
  • 453 comments
Here's a good site I found that had some Photoshop tutorials. I had never really used Photoshop before (other than cropping, resizing, etc.) and I managed to come up with this.

If anyone has any tips on how to get the light glow to overlap I'd be thankful (my airbrushing sucks).

sasquatchman
Here's a good site I found that had some Photoshop tutorials.
If anyone has any tips on how to get the light glow to overlap I'd be thankful (my airbrushing sucks).
Pretty good site ... I found it quite useful rather than exploring the tools myself
For light glow, I would try to use Magic wand to select the light glow that outside the car, then use the selection and create a layer mask on the layer with the light glow. Inside the layer mask, black will hide the stuff on the layer, white will show the stuff on the layer. So if the light glow appears too much, put the grey darker. If the light glow doesn't show enough, put the grey lighter.

I usually editing the layer mask under the channel tab, turn on or off to the RGB or layer mask when I comparing and drawing mask
I had experience with dirt and smoke editing, but not the light glow
but I believe they are pretty similar

if you haven't tried layer mask before, should try it now
Its just very useful for multiple car editing, specially when the backgrounds are slightly different between layers

edit> Camaroboy.... pretty good for a start
your 3 hours are well spent

My first try:

img00418as.jpg

the 7 tvrs look nice ...
if the 3rd one not being too close to the 4th one would be fantastic!

More "black LMP-Car" pics please!!! love to see them altogether! :)
does anyone know if there are OTHER black, rare cars in GT4 at the used car launch?

rico13
Could you make 1 more like that but instead of of the Shelby Series 1 could you put the SVT Mustang and the Ford GT? PLEASE!!
EDIT: Yeah no problem. Ill get it Thursday after work.

Back