Photoshopped cars.

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 7,968 comments
@Katiegan wanted some stuff done so yeah.

E6XRMmu.jpg

Maybe this counts? Something I drew awhile ago.

upload_2017-3-28_17-24-13-png.637309

Currently working on this. Finished up the greenhouse this evening.

a86767728197d7305b0d40c1c4a80083.png

I just found some good pictures of Carbon Signals Moonbeam kit for the S30Z. I was a bit skeptic of it before I saw these pictures. Then I started thinking. Why is it that noone puts that kit on a 2+2? I thought maybe it is because a massive kit wouldn't look good on it. Which makes me sad, since I own a 2+2.
I decided to photoshop the kit onto my car, and oh my...it does look good. Better than the coupe to be honest.

It's not the best edit. Matching colors, sun direction and perspective/angle was a pain in the butt, but it turned out more than ok, if you look past the HDR blemishes. (Plus it was cloudy, the source image was not.)

I need your thoughts on it..
moonbeam z carbon.jpg

Can I make a request to the photoshop gods? I want to do some things to my car, but I'd like to see how it looks before doing it.

toyota-corolla-le-2.jpg

2015-Toyota-Corolla-Sedan-L-4dr-Sedan-Exterior-1.png

79dcae98-4470-41a2-ac0f-9e541b9d4734.jpg

Can you take the second picture and make it the color of the first? Then black out the bottom horizontal line of the bumper like it is on the S model in the third image? If you can also put silver steelies on the first picture, that'd be awesome, thanks.

I took the fake hubcaps off my 2015 Corolla LE and there's some rust on the steelies. I sanded most of it off but I have to take a day to do a good job with it. I'm gonna take each wheel off and paint them black properly. The lug nuts are shiny so they stand out against the black and will look better with it's a deep black. From a distance now they look alright but up close you can see all the sanding scratches. I also want to install fog lights because I like the look. I'd like to tape off and paint the lower bumper like I said because I like the sportier look of the bumper on the sides.

You know, a common complaint about the Ascari KZ1 was the fact that it used Peugeot 206 headlights, so I've fixed it.
unknown.png

Funnily enough, despite doing the photoshop sarcastically, I do think this would have been a good design now that I look at it.

Nice thread I just stumbled in.
To keep you entertained I show some of my former GT5/6 photomode/photoshop competitions artworks.
Hope you have fun…

The basic vehicles are from in-game Gran Turismo 5/6. The rest ist photoshop and additional pixel material.​

I was a little nuts about colour when I was a teenager. I still think the Sesto holds up, but the background certainly hasn't aged well in my eyes.
space_lamborghini_by_phendraguardian-d4sh5ko.png

Latest Posts

Back